HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm sure it is for a good reasons, but nearly a billion pounds - Some of that could have been spent on different things.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

You know that we have it good here compared to the developing world.
    Britain was an empire that treated these countries poorly and took vast resources & riches from them in days gone by. I think it is only fair that our government helps out countries in dire need. 47% of the children in India are malnourished and they have probably spent more bailing out Northern Rock.

Link to conditions in India:
    http://www.placesofhope.com/india.aspx

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hahaha

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do NOT continue to post pointlessly.
    Last edited by jesus; 23-01-2008 at 02:04 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    Britain was an empire that treated these countries poorly and took vast resources & riches from them in days gone by. I think it is only fair that our government helps out countries in dire need. 47% of the children in India are malnourished and they have probably spent more bailing out Northern Rock.

Link to conditions in India:
    http://www.placesofhope.com/india.aspx
    No, the empire benefitted India and the east even if it did involve slaves. If we want to play it like that then let's demand a billion from Germany for our dead soliders, let's demand the Japenses give us money for all the soliders they tortured. We are in the 21st century now, not the 20th. Britain cannot afford to save every child and what about people HERE?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

£500m of which he said would be spent on health and education.
    Ha Ha, he wants to try working on the health and education in England. Imagine what could be done with £500m in the NHS. That man is insane. Just watched him on Primeministers Questions, Cameron was making him sweat it was funny :]
    Sometimes..
    All you have..
    Is 24 Hours....

The End...
    Is where we Start from...

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    Ha Ha, he wants to try working on the health and education in England. Imagine what could be done with £500m in the NHS. That man is insane. Just watched him on Primeministers Questions, Cameron was making him sweat it was funny :]
    I think they've just about gave as much as they can to Education and Health Care over the past few years, money won't solve the issue more and money doesn't solve anything. They need to sort out it's policies and how the money's spent now, not just money.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    It may sound harsh (apologies if it does), but as far as im concerned, aslong as there are still homeless people on the streets of Britain, people suffering from cancer, families struggling to make ends meet etc. in this country, then thats where our money should be going, not anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I think they've just about gave as much as they can to Education and Health Care over the past few years, money won't solve the issue more and money doesn't solve anything. They need to sort out it's policies and how the money's spent now, not just money.
    I agree they do need to rethink their policies, but i do believe that money is more or less part of everything in this world today. But like you said its just knowing where to put it.
    Sometimes..
    All you have..
    Is 24 Hours....

The End...
    Is where we Start from...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ive said this before but i feel like saying it again :| England sucks! I wish i could move to another country that doesn't suck as bad as this ;'\

I think the little freak should take a look at the country he should be running atm the sort it out first....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Let's invest £825million into a growing country, this means they'll boost industry and have more products to trade with us. We can sell them the items they need to build their country to our standard and they'll give us money and goods in return. Give it a while and we'll have our money back.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Just why oh why did we get rid of that magnificent empire of ours? It used to be the other way round when we used to steal all the Indians gold... I guess you could say it's stealing, but we where first to exploit them and we should be proud of that

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast