HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xarea

Latest Awards:

Default "For Award Possibilities Only"

Someone gave me a copy of the new Sweeny Todd film, and it's absoloultey perfect copy - ie. it's like having a DVD of it.

Every 30 minutes, a little notice at the bottom comes up for about 20 seconds saying:

"For Award Possibilities Only.
    Copyright Dreamworks"

Anyone know what it means? I'm guessing it's something to do with... well... I don't know, maybe for an awards ceremony? :S
    eek.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I get the impression this post is maybe to boast in someway or another but anyway it's given to the government departments that deal with award certificates ie. 18 Rating etc. That would be my guess anyway or it could be for movie awards but it seems less likely.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its so that they can be nominated for awards and that like golden globes or whatever. As the Dvd is not out yet, they have to have their own special copy of the film.
    WWW.TWITTER.COM/XKITTERS
    WWW.CAPSANDSHOES.TUMBLR.COM
    RUNESCAPE: 0NLY NY
    ADD MY GAMERTAG: HCTONY

Tokens

my copy has this aswell, its a screener so that the judges etc. can watch to decide on awards.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Olleh View Post
    Someone gave me a copy of the new Sweeny Todd film, and it's absoloultey perfect copy - ie. it's like having a DVD of it.

Every 30 minutes, a little notice at the bottom comes up for about 20 seconds saying:

Copyright Dreamworks"

Anyone know what it means? I'm guessing it's something to do with... well... I don't know, maybe for an awards ceremony? :S
    i would've thought it was obvious what it meant.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Olleh View Post

Copyright Dreamworks"

My full copy has that on it too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, mine has that too

I think it's so it can be nominated for early awards.

Prick Guest

Mine has it too