HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Haha, i'll keep it exclusive to Habbox for now. I plan a 10 part series in total.

I'll move onto something else then and return for a second series

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh yeah. We were discussing this sort of thing in school as we have GCSE mocs next week and I told the class about this one and miss read it out to the class haha.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How i read second one?

It good, i have it

w0w it really not going good for him

More great writing, more +rep if it lets me..
    Last edited by Muniflex; 06-03-2008 at 01:06 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Go onto the articles section of the Habbox webpage. tis there, and I want moar than just 10 ploz.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's nicely written all that, so good from a literary point of view, but a little unrealistic for my liking. Cheaters usually get stick for a while, and the person they cheated with too, but I can't see a whole school turning on someone just for a night of passion

On a note more critical of the writing rather than realism of it, I think you've done well to do it in a script style - it gets the point of what's happening across bluntly and eliminates the usual prattle that most stories have and (unfortunately) that more still do badly.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

That was great + rep
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    It's nicely written all that, so good from a literary point of view, but a little unrealistic for my liking. Cheaters usually get stick for a while, and the person they cheated with too, but I can't see a whole school turning on someone just for a night of passion

On a note more critical of the writing rather than realism of it, I think you've done well to do it in a script style - it gets the point of what's happening across bluntly and eliminates the usual prattle that most stories have and (unfortunately) that more still do badly.
    Yeah but the thing is that plays and programmes are alowed to be unrealistic, it's makes it more fun...

EDIT: 1300 posts

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

TOo unrealistic make them rubbish tbh. Lost is a good example of that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    TOo unrealistic make them rubbish tbh. Lost is a good example of that.
    I don't watxh Lost.

And obviosuly if you have an unrealistic story line just make sure the whole programme is unrealistic and is obviously meant to be...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Lost was just silly, it was good at the start and then they wrecked it by making it too unrealistic. These sorts of real-life situations are really good though, and I guess you learn how to deal with them in a sense. Mrs.McCall is guidance yesyes?

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast