HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

The universe is a god technically, as it has granted us life and has a near infinite/definite infinite age.

But yea
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Definitely not, and I definitely don't like the idea of Christianity... especially the fundamentalists who believe that they're better than everyone.
    I hate it how most are so narrow-minded, the minute you start to discuss other religions their eyes glaze over and their mind switches off.

Look back to the 1500s, where all the whole system was corrupt. I did an assignment on this and I discovered many things about those ages. One was that there was this larger-than-life list of "sins" and if you committed one of these "sins" you were forced to pay a fee (money, usually) and if you didn't, you were told that you were going to burn in the fiery pits of hell and suffer for all eternity.
    Meanwhile, pedophilic priests were raking up the cash and having mass-orgies.
    What sort have "God" would have allowed their main representatives to carry on in such a way and rob his people?
    Last edited by Daphne,; 01-05-2008 at 05:55 AM.
    Still too young to fail
    Too scared to sail away
    One of these days, I'll grow old
    and I'll grow grey
    One of these days

Tokens

Heres some proof of god from family guys point of view ;

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...tianity-p1.php
    Last edited by Kallot; 01-05-2008 at 12:41 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne, View Post
    Definitely not, and I definitely don't like the idea of Christianity... especially the fundamentalists who believe that they're better than everyone.
    I hate it how most are so narrow-minded, the minute you start to discuss other religions their eyes glaze over and their mind switches off.
    They're far less annoying than fundamentalist atheists who have a go at Christianity and don't realise they're being hypocritical.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, I do not beleive in god.

I beleive in Steven Hawking and all the other great scientists
    Joined Habbox for the first time on the 29-10-2005 // Joined Habbox for the second time on the 08-10-2006 // Joined Habbox for the third time on the 30-09-2007 // Became a Habbox Writer on the 26-11-2007 // Became a Senior Habbox Writer on the 07-02-2008 // Left Habbox 01-07-2008 // Came back to habbox on 23-08-2008 // Became a Writer again on the 27-08-2008 // Became a Trialist Content Designer on the 22-09-08 // Left Habbox on the 30-09-08

Tokens

Yeah, I do. I strongly believe science and religion and entertwined. I am not quite a Christian, I am studying it, and thinking about it. I am not very commited to it yet, it is quite a big thing. So I would say, yes, but I am not quite exactly sure of my beliefs.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    They're far less annoying than fundamentalist atheists who have a go at Christianity and don't realise they're being hypocritical.
    lol ,I noticed that too ;D

"no defenitely not- i can't believe how they're so narrow minded"

:eusa_whis:eusa_clap:eusa_wall:rolleyes:
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne, View Post

Look back to the 1500s, where all the whole system was corrupt. I did an assignment on this and I discovered many things about those ages. One was that there was this larger-than-life list of "sins" and if you committed one of these "sins" you were forced to pay a fee (money, usually) and if you didn't, you were told that you were going to burn in the fiery pits of hell and suffer for all eternity.
    Meanwhile, pedophilic priests were raking up the cash and having mass-orgies.
    What sort have "God" would have allowed their main representatives to carry on in such a way and rob his people?

I like how you say most, when all the christians I know are actually very tolerant, more tolerant then atheists like you who are just like "GO READ YOUR BIBLE, ******!". Your thinking of the catholic church from the 1500s, Im guessing you never heard of the Reformation, when the majority left the church became Protestants. Lurk moar. Its not Christianity that is intolerant, it is you.

Tokens

EDIT: Double post
    Last edited by Sabbath; 04-05-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea of course its true, I read it in a book

Lol in all seriousness I do believe in it, I'm Catholic
    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum file size.

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."
    - Barack Obama

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open."
    - Thomas Dewar