HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Tokens

I don't rule out the chance of there being a god completely [I'm not an atheist and I'm open to anyone believing what they want, except in extreme cases], but I don't believe in one. I just don't understand why, if there is a god, he would allow so many terrible things to happen in the world. Why would newborn babies die hours after birth while criminals can live to 100? Why would there even exist problems like disease? There's so many more examples that I wont go into but basically I'm not gonna devote faith into a god when things like this can occur, and also something that hasn't been proved.

[Sam]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No i don't belive in god. For the simple reason, the only evidence we have is a few books that isn't very belivable, and most chances was made up so that in the future (now) everybody would be equal, and praise and worship the same "god". When you think about it, its actully kind of communist!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no i don't believe in god because of all world hunger/earthquakes/tsunamis and crap. god's sposed to be good aint he? if it exists then these things wouldn't exist imo.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819