HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Looks awful and doesn't offer any great features. If you're on a tight budget then get Coda from Panic. It's a million times better than anything on the market, it kicks Dreamweaver's backside to next Tuesday. It's only around £40 to buy and it offers everything. FTP, Editor, Advanced Preview, CSS, Terminal and Reference Books all in the one window.

Panic Coda

One thing is, to get such as a great piece of software you have to use Mac OS. Sorry Windows users.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Klydo View Post
    Looks awful and doesn't offer any great features. If you're on a tight budget then get Coda from Panic. It's a million times better than anything on the market, it kicks Dreamweaver's backside to next Tuesday. It's only around £40 to buy and it offers everything. FTP, Editor, Advanced Preview, CSS, Terminal and Reference Books all in the one window.

Panic Coda

One thing is, to get such as a great piece of software you have to use Mac OS. Sorry Windows users.
    You've never used dreamweaver have you?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor View Post
    You've never used dreamweaver have you?
    I own a copy of Dreamweaver 8 and CS3, it doesn't compare to Coda in terms of features, performance and reliability.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

DW CS3 is nice, I have a copy, I use it for most things as I like it's extensive listings for html and css. Though, for php I like phpdesigner2008 it shows up nearly all errors, and has a great debugging interface, not to mention it costs only 40 euros, also it can do html, css, etc and its got a'smart' highlighting so it basically recognises different langs.
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Klydo View Post
    I own a copy of Dreamweaver 8 and CS3, it doesn't compare to Coda in terms of features, performance and reliability.
    I see? So its just you don't know how to use dreamweave then i take it?

Ether way, i much a decent text app with some code heigh lighting, wysiwyg features are just useless overhead if you actually know who to code "/
    Plus your limited to web languages which is annoyin when you want to code in other languages and have to loose all the nice code management features.

Luckly that kinda stuffs free to start with

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would have to agree with Colin, I used PNotepad in the past (programmers notepad). I only used that for a text editor really. I normally use Dreamweaver now since I'm constantly rushing jobs and it's good for a WYSIWYG editor.

I don't really have any preference on software so long as it gets the job done. I don't really care about fancy buttons which drop in code for you.. where's the fun in that?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor View Post
    I see? So its just you don't know how to use dreamweave then i take it?

Ether way, i much a decent text app with some code heigh lighting, wysiwyg features are just useless overhead if you actually know who to code "/
    Plus your limited to web languages which is annoyin when you want to code in other languages and have to loose all the nice code management features.

Luckly that kinda stuffs free to start with
    I know how to code thank you very much... I never use WYSIWYG within web tools. As I work with remote links which 9/10 only work with online viewing. So don't try and say I don't know how to code. I've used Dreamweaver for the past 4 years and I'm more than experienced with it. Especially since I have to use it and Flash at work for 7 hours a day.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not much point in WYSIWYG editors especially when you're coding PHP or any other s/s languages. Anywaaaay.
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12