HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Help with my forum

i have a website called www.habboalive.com and i need some one to make me a forum i have the forum on the website now but i need some one to help me to put a new banner on and a new template.

you can add me on msn at [email protected] or email me.

Closed by Hitman (Forum Moderator): You already have a thread on this here.
    Last edited by Hitman; 19-03-2008 at 03:46 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

Themes and templates available for download on sites such as MyBB Mods usually come with a .xml file with the theme/template data, various image files, and a readme (although this is up to the author). If there is a readme, usually the instructions on importing the theme would be written for you there (where to upload the images, etc). The following is a generalized procedure for importing themes and templates:

1. If there are images that come with the theme, upload them to the images folder.
    2. You have an option on what to do with the .xml file:
    1. Upload it to your server (anywhere within the MyBB folder will do, as long as you know where it is); or,
    2. Upload it later to the server when it is time to import the theme via the Theme Manager (if the upload is too big for your server, use the first method above)
    3. Use the import utility of the Themes manager. If you decided to go with the latter option above, select the .xml file for upload. If you uploaded the .xml file to the server, type in the path to the .xml file relative to the MyBB root folder.
    4. If the import is successful, congratulations!
    how to install themes.
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/