HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: ema bonus

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack120 View Post
    Thats the whole point.. bribe people to take further education. And if your only there for the ema, the tutor can simply throw you off the course and you loose your ema.
    Well I think it's fair that I don't get EMA and I think it's a great idea even if it is bribery and some people do need it. But I think the extent of it is stupid (bonuses) - other public things need more money.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    Well I think it's fair that I don't get EMA and I think it's a great idea even if it is bribery and some people do need it. But I think the extent of it is stupid (bonuses) - other public things need more money.
    Exactly, a hospital near me closed down and moved 10 miles away.

When I get rushed to A&E one day I will still feel warm that my mum and dad's hard earnt tax goes towards somebody from swindon buying an iPod and not keeping that hospital open.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really do dispite EMA. How come people pay there taxs like my parents yet all the money goes to people who scrounge off the goverment.

What makes me even more sick is the people who buy ipod ect with the EMA. Read

Education
    matinance allouance

This sort of stuff really does get me wound up.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by hayd93 View Post
    I really do dispite EMA. How come people pay there taxs like my parents yet all the money goes to people who scrounge off the goverment.

What makes me even more sick is the people who buy ipod ect with the EMA. Read

Education
    matinance allouance

This sort of stuff really does get me wound up.
    i bought my new phone with my EMA
    hahaha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tbh. View Post
    i bought my new phone with my EMA
    hahaha
    You have just proven my point about how pointless it is.

My mum said she would rather starve than scavage off the goverment.

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

notice how its generally people who dont get it that complain.. i worked for 18 months paying full taxes then decided to go college, and i get EMA. more than fair, it pays for my travel and food when im there
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MadGuitarist View Post
    notice how its generally people who dont get it that complain.. i worked for 18 months paying full taxes then decided to go college, and i get EMA. more than fair, it pays for my travel and food when im there
    Yes i do complain about it. Its because we who pay our taxes get jack **** but people who do **** all for this country reap it in .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MadGuitarist View Post
    Of course I'm going to be complaining about it. I go to college like alot of other people. I don't get £30 a week to buy myself a new phone.

My parents probably couldn't afford to give me £30 a week so why don't I get it?

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Were not even getting an ema bonus for staying on for another year. What a rip.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by hayd93 View Post
    Yes i do complain about it. Its because we who pay our taxes get jack **** but people who do **** all for this country reap it in .
    Stop whining kiddo, don't like it vote Tory or stand for Parliament.

Anyway, £30 a week for me for 2 years sounds very good indeed :eusa_danc

I actually need it though, so get over it any whiners.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast