HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: ema bonus

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post
    I've always thought this and will continue to say it - People who don't get EMA are just jelous and bitter about it. My EMA payments have ended now, and am I going to be annoyed at no longer getting an extra £40 a month? You bet I am. However, I'll learn to live with it, something most people who don't get EMA can't seem to do.

Oh, and PaulMacc, you get £4.90 for working at Tesco (I know, I work there )
    Well the system is unfair, I go to college. Why do I not get anything?

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Because your parents earn over the limit. Live with it.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The idea is that your parents earn enough to look after you, I get £30 a week from EMA, if it went high then I'd probably be getting close to the highest because my dad is currently unable to work and my mum is too stupid, unlike most people I can't work a job around everything else I do so I can't work until I've at least finished college, I have to buy anything I want, like the EMA I am getting from this year goes to my supplies then a new PC, which is what EMA is for because I'll need a PC to do my work

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post
    Because your parents earn over the limit. Live with it.
    Yeah but the majority of people I know with EMA receive the same amount of support from their parents as I do. One of them doesn't even want to get a job because he gets £30 a week for going to college.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah but the majority of people I know with EMA receive the same amount of support from their parents as I do. One of them doesn't even want to get a job because he gets £30 a week for going to college.

He may appear to be getting the same support as you, but as far as you know, his parents could be heavily in debt, unable to pay of their credit cards and loans as they can't provide with their current income. The system is fair, in my opinion, it's just that most people of our age don't have the mental capacity to realise it.

I've also heard the argument about what if the parents have loads of kids - valid point, but if you've got more kids, the more money in Child Benefits you would earn, which would be a hell of alot more then EMA
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The system is only there so that the government can can bribe students so it can meet its education enrolment targets. I think that my parent's tax money has better things to be spent on.
    Thankfuly, the lib dems and conservatives oppose it.
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 10-08-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The system is only there so that the government can can bribe students so it can meet its education enrolment targets. I think that my parent's tax money has better things to be spent on.
    Thankfuly, the lib dems and conservatives oppose it.
    Just tell me this, would you be complaining if you got ema?

Tokens

Lol thats true blue he wouldn't I don't think

But my sister gets ema and stuff but my mum and dad are divorced, my mum doesn't work and my dad doesn't pay a penny when he normally has about £1000 in his wallet each week. Trouble is my sister spends the ema on aload of crap.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Interact View Post
    Nice thing to see you trying to get a job

Most people just don't Annoys me a tad.
    I'm trying to get a job, but I need to know my timetable for next year really

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't complain but I would still think it's unfair.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast