HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: ema bonus

Tokens

Default to plank

heya , have you tried phoning them ? they normally have quite a few applications to go through each year , so it should get to you before you start college =)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ema sounds so cool
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.

Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Puma

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    Well I won't be recieving EMA cause my parents make lots of money, and they will pay for my stationary & bus passes, but I know plenty of people who will recieve EMA because their parents are self-employed. This person I know claims he will get it cause his mum doesn't work cause his dad makes loads of money (£100k+ and self employed) and his parents will buy him PS3, 360, Wii, PCs pretty much on demand. How is that fair? There are lots of people who I know who parents run restaurants/take-a-ways who have tonnes of stuff and will still continue to recieve EMA. Another person I know lives in a £500k+ house and his parents earn tonnes and he recieves EMA cause he's got autism and he buys himself PS3s and 360s etc.

The system isn't fair and there are too many loopholes.

I think EMA is great if it's given to people who actually want to achieve. I think £30 is too little for those who really need it but i think some bonuses are ridiculous for giving in assignments. That isn't helping people out - it's just bribary.
    It's called evading tax, plenty of people do it.
    Live as if you will die tomorrow but learn as if you will live forever - Mahatma Gandhi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    Well I won't be recieving EMA cause my parents make lots of money, and they will pay for my stationary & bus passes, but I know plenty of people who will recieve EMA because their parents are self-employed. This person I know claims he will get it cause his mum doesn't work cause his dad makes loads of money (£100k+ and self employed) and his parents will buy him PS3, 360, Wii, PCs pretty much on demand. How is that fair? There are lots of people who I know who parents run restaurants/take-a-ways who have tonnes of stuff and will still continue to recieve EMA. Another person I know lives in a £500k+ house and his parents earn tonnes and he recieves EMA cause he's got autism and he buys himself PS3s and 360s etc.

The system isn't fair and there are too many loopholes.

I think EMA is great if it's given to people who actually want to achieve. I think £30 is too little for those who really need it but i think some bonuses are ridiculous for giving in assignments. That isn't helping people out - it's just bribary.
    Thats the whole point.. bribe people to take further education. And if your only there for the ema, the tutor can simply throw you off the course and you loose your ema.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post
    However, there are families who are struggling to live and their kids depend on EMA so they actually get a education. It can go from one extream to the other.
    I LOL'D SO HARD AT YOUR SIG.

Im also still waiting to hear for my EMA, but I was a late applicant.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

i only rang for the form thing on saturday, oops. I've got to take it with me tomorrow to college and i havent got it yet, oops. Mum thinks I won't get it anyway, get my bro got £30. and they dont take into account other family (i have a bro and 2 stepbros, 2 stepsis). mum wasnt happy aha

cake

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jaiisun

Latest Awards:

I'm a little confused about where EMA are up to... will I receive a letter explaining that it's been set up... or will £30 just start appearing in my bank every week?

;].
    Jay x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I sent my form off back in June, I can't remember if they sent confirmation back last year or the year before, but since they haven't sent the form back does that mean it's all fine and done?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Interact View Post
    or you could get jobs n stop getting ema like the hard-working people like me
    when in college you can only work 8 or under hours a week, at the min waged people can not afford that. i get ema and work and still struggle to get the items i need for lessons. many people have good reasons to why they need the money and you need to consider this.

i live with both my parents but they are unable to work for medical reasons and yes they get child benefits but i have 7 brothers and sisters and we have to look after my sisters baby. so things are always complicated for people.

i work at tesco and get paid under £5 an hour and only do 7 hours workin out i only get £130 a month and the extra £120 from ema allows me to travel to and from college the books and other things i need.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CJG123 View Post
    when in college you can only work 8 or under hours a week, at the min waged people can not afford that. i get ema and work and still struggle to get the items i need for lessons. many people have good reasons to why they need the money and you need to consider this.

i live with both my parents but they are unable to work for medical reasons and yes they get child benefits but i have 7 brothers and sisters and we have to look after my sisters baby. so things are always complicated for people.

i work at tesco and get paid under £5 an hour and only do 7 hours workin out i only get £130 a month and the extra £120 from ema allows me to travel to and from college the books and other things i need.
    8 hours a week? it's more than that.

emagirl, my parents probably can't afford to give me £30 a week CAN I GET EMA PLZ??????????????????????????????

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast