HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: ema bonus

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I have one word to say

Jobs :rolleyes:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by hayd93 View Post
    You have just proven my point about how pointless it is.

My mum said she would rather starve than scavage off the goverment.
    LMAO
    i work aswell as going to college
    so its not really that pointless as its used for my buses
    and the money i work for goes towards my bills/phone contract and other shiz like that..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hayd93 View Post
    Yes i do complain about it. Its because we who pay our taxes get jack **** but people who do **** all for this country reap it in .
    Yes, I do agree with you there. And the more you earn, the more you pay in tax and the less you get. We have a neighbour who could easily get a job, but no, he would rather get money from the tax payers. That and they expect you to have all the time in the world.

Tokens

Like I said, don't like it then vote Tory. What we really need is someone slightly more right than David Cameron but slightly less than Thatcher.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MadGuitarist View Post
    notice how its generally people who dont get it that complain.. i worked for 18 months paying full taxes then decided to go college, and i get EMA. more than fair, it pays for my travel and food when im there
    i think that's fine y'know. You paid taxes and now you need it, you recieve it.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I recive EMA, my mum earns under 14k a year and she supports me and my sister as a only parent, which she has been doing for all my life. Nor my dad or my sisters dad pays child maintenance so my mum struggles with money sometimes and really, i think EMA is a great idea. As we have problems with money alot of the time and are not very wealthy so it pays for my books, transport and food for while im at college which helps my mum out as then she dosn't have to pay out more money she needs. Also you guys go on about how we are just taking this money from people who pay taxes ect. but my mum has always paid her taxes and iv been paying tax for the last year as i have a part time job.
    So before you go on about how EMA is stupid and people who recive it just buy iPod's ect, think first as i sure do have better things to spend my EMA money on then a iPod or somthing like that.
    Oh and apprently we don't get a bonus at easter. We'll i don't, i don't know if its different for other people.
    Last edited by Danzilla; 12-09-2008 at 11:03 AM.

Tokens

I got £100 bonus in January and 1 in the summer. You also get another bonus in September if you go into A2 of college o.O

Cos everytime we touch, I get this feeling, and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly, can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, need you by myside

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011