HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Habbo CMS! (soon!)

Hey so I've been wanting to start a new project for a while and over these past few days I've had the chance to do just that So anyway, I'm starting to build a basic CMS for Habbo fansites or you can customize it to be professional looking

I may sell this at a premium price if it proves to attract many users, but for the first few months people will be able to download it for free.

So what will it include?:
    - A simple
    WYSIWYG editor so you can edit your pages.
    - A file upload so you can upload any images direct to your site.
    - A messaging system so you can message other members of staff.
    - A bulletin system so you can post bulletins.

So far I have only built the log-in page, then the administration panel page and an article posting page. I will be building more pages tonight like staff etc.

NOTE: This is only an XML CMS and won't require a mySQL database
    (Maybe for the uploader tho)

I'd like to hear your ideas on what I can add to this to make it user friendly, and if theres any PHP coders who would wish to help out, send me a simple PM or reply below

I will be posting updates soon!
    Thanks.

I am Bojangles =]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Use MySQL so people can edit it, it's easier on you, and 99% of site owners have MySQL now.. it's becoming the medium for interactivity.
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.

Tokens

Hey, yea I was just thinking it would be easier for me I was only making it XML for people who don't know how to make databases etc. I'll just include a user manual in the file Thanks.

NEEDING A DESIGNER: I need a HABBO designer to design some of the layouts within the site as I am too busy at this moment in time with coding
    I am Bojangles =]