HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little prank

Tokens

His post doesnt say anything about his friend pretending to be drunk when they give him fake beer, in fact it doesnt even mention him drinking it, just that when he saw it he kept saying no :S

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Read my above post.
    No he didnt. He pissed his pants thinking it was real, and we were actually going to drink real alcohol. So he started saying NO NO NO NO WAY IM NOT DOING THIS

It doesnt sound as funny the way I post it. You would have had to be there. It was so hilarious at the time, the way his voice went all high and then after all that saying NO NO NO NO NO he asks us if we have vodka. I didnt think anyone on here would find it as funny as I did, I just wanted to share my story with you.
    Last edited by Thetan; 26-03-2008 at 10:31 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12