HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Default I envie mugabe

Hese 83 years old. Hese leading that country when we werent even born.
    Afcourse hese evil. People should not fear there goverment. Goverments should fear there people. When a country is led by a dictator the people can bring him down. In 1990 the big sovjet union went down becouse of
    the people. Remember the people in polen the stood up. Many of em got killed. the didnt have guns. But the stuud up. and the defeated the russians. A dictator is as powerfull as the fear that surrounds him. There are always 2 sides of the story. We always see the opinions of the people that h8 the goverment of a country. But remember or own goverment doasnt like em. So if we would make em look good. It would be treason. atleast the have elections. Uk didnt have elections about the eu. and labor sad the would take a public vote. Remember that before you look at those poor countrys with there dictators.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MR22 View Post
    Hese 83 years old. Hese leading that country when we werent even born.
    Afcourse hese evil. People should not fear there goverment. Goverments should fear there people. When a country is led by a dictator the people can bring him down. In 1990 the big sovjet union went down becouse of
    the people. Remember the people in polen the stood up. Many of em got killed. the didnt have guns. But the stuud up. and the defeated the russians. A dictator is as powerfull as the fear that surrounds him. There are always 2 sides of the story. We always see the opinions of the people that h8 the goverment of a country. But remember or own goverment doasnt like em. So if we would make em look good. It would be treason. atleast the have elections. Uk didnt have elections about the eu. and labor sad the would take a public vote. Remember that before you look at those poor countrys with there dictators.
    It doesn't mean standing up always works, look what happened to the Burmese Monks and the Tibetans? The Tibetans are just getting killed probably on a larger scale than we think due to so many cover-ups by China. Burmese Monks? Most of them had to flee to the country and the rest ended up in jail or brutally killed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm sure I heard that a load of dead people still have their vote, and someone is going to vote on their behalf

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I'm sure I heard that a load of dead people still have their vote, and someone is going to vote on their behalf
    Yeah and he has his supporters stationed at polling stations to threaten voters. Either way it's clear that Robert Mugabe is facing his last years alive & in power. I can see the rest of what's left of the countrys economy and infrastructure collapsing this year or the next.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would say its already dead

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Yeah and he has his supporters stationed at polling stations to threaten voters. Either way it's clear that Robert Mugabe is facing his last years alive & in power. I can see the rest of what's left of the countrys economy and infrastructure collapsing this year or the next.
    What do you mean by collapsing? I'd personally say the economy is already in turmoil. The inflation is beyond belief.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I would say its already dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    What do you mean by collapsing? I'd personally say the economy is already in turmoil. The inflation is beyond belief.
    Collapse as in the military and most people turning against the government, the economy will get worse and is every day. Mugabe is only being held in power by the army and the police for now. Once they join forces with the opposition civil war could break out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've just throught, say Mugabe didnt win and the opposite to hyper inflation happened, as in teh value of the zimbabwean dollar shooting up....

Wouldnt everybody become immensly rich?

I know it couldnt actually happen but if it did then... lol
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Collapse as in the military and most people turning against the government, the economy will get worse and is every day. Mugabe is only being held in power by the army and the police for now. Once they join forces with the opposition civil war could break out.
    I do hope the military would take control and introduce a Military curfew but I don't see why it would happen now, he's been in power for almost 30 years and has been bringing the country down for almost that long, if the Military where going to step in then I think they would of done it years ago, clearly they're not unhappy as they're being treated well by Mugabe, once he upsets the Military which I doubt he will, I can then see a curfew. The economy will just get worse though like you said.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    I've just throught, say Mugabe didnt win and the opposite to hyper inflation happened, as in teh value of the zimbabwean dollar shooting up....

Wouldnt everybody become immensly rich?

I know it couldnt actually happen but if it did then... lol
    The currency will have to be scrapped for Zimbarbwe to get anywhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12