HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    I'm sure the cops aren't that lazy.. "Oh, he's going too fast, I don't think we'll chase him, too much effort". I doubt he got away with that (assuming it actually happened). Now that I do the calculations, you I'm sure you didn't do 312km/h on the highway, and the cops didn't do anything.

I was with my friend in his Mazda3, and we reached top speed of 188km/h, or 117.5mph.
    Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    i very much doubt that :rolleyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by slam View Post
    i smell bullshit
    I don't think you realize that a standard police car does't even have a top speed of 170 mph and they would of known how fast we where going so they are not exactly going to even attempt to chase a car going way to fast for them. It's just like trying to chase a fighter jet in a hot air bloon.
    :S:rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fight View Post
    I don't think you realize that a standard police car does't even have a top speed of 170 mph and they would of known how fast we where going so they are not exactly going to even attempt to chase a car going way to fast for them. It's just like trying to chase a fighter jet in a hot air bloon.
    They would have radioed for a helicopter or something and got some stingers layed out ahead. They wouldn't have just ignored you. You sure the clock wasn't in kmph anyway, since the default Japanese clocks will be in kmph.

Tokens

well they're not going to let you get away with it just because they can't go as fast as you lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They didn't radio a helicopter or anything and we must of being going to fast for them to read the number plate. Anyway let's not turn this into a big debate, I have only said how fast I have been. And if your think i'm lying, why the hell would I lie about how fast I have been!! It's nothing to be proud of.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Could of easy said a yellow evo is traveling at 170mph heading north on the M1 or w.e helly would have got you stright awa

Must have had some really bad *** engine work to go that fast... U sure it was MPH?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm sure a helicopter can spot a speeding car doing probably 3 times the speed limit on the highway. I know the police wouldn't just let that go.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

I think we've all come to the conclusion that Fight is in fact a bullshtr. Move along with your lies!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

there are some subaru police cars, I have no idea how fast they go but I presume it's faster than the normal ones.

(゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)

Roy: [singing] We don't need no education.
    Moss: Yes you do; you've just used a double negative

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Could of easy said a yellow evo is traveling at 170mph heading north on the M1 or w.e helly would have got you stright awa

Must have had some really bad *** engine work to go that fast... U sure it was MPH?
    No for god sake, nothing happened and yes it was in MPH, my brother was totally ragging it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    I'm sure a helicopter can spot a speeding car doing probably 3 times the speed limit on the highway. I know the police wouldn't just let that go.
    Yes your right, the police would'nt usually just let that go but all I remember is being scared of meeting a police car and I saw a police car as we where speeding past. Hmm, do motorway maintainance have siren's on the top? I might of mistaken it for a police car. But I am still quite sure it was a police car, but at them speed's how could I be so sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by apollo View Post
    I think we've all come to the conclusion that Fight is in fact a bullshtr. Move along with your lies!!!
    Why would I lie about going fast on the motorway and passing a police car? Get a life.:rolleyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sam View Post
    there are some subaru police cars, I have no idea how fast they go but I presume it's faster than the normal ones.
    Yes, there are some special police car's that usually come out at night to try to cut down on boy racer's. But I'm not to sure if they could match the specifification's of my bro's Evo:
    top speed281.58 kph / 175 mph0 - 60 mph3.8 seconds
    power305.7 kw / 410 bhp @ 6700 rpm
    driven wheels4WD
    But like I said, my brother has had his modified and will reach around 195 MPH so I guess he has some real fun in it
    Last edited by Mint; 16-06-2008 at 05:48 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789