HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

When i reply for urgent help well like normal i never get a reply but when i request my dog's name to be changed they come within 2 mins and ask what i want it changed to

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yeski View Post
    mod-bengal was good.

really? i saw her once on whitebengal, i asked her a question about something and she as good told me to f off because in her words "im not on duty"
    Rep Points: 1065
    Last Good Rep From: Cyndia
    Last Bad Rep From: someone too cowardly to leave their name

The People I Trust:
    Royal, Cwmbran, base, :Jakey, Destiny, Laurae90, Evolution, Mik, deagle

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-Vimto View Post
    really? i saw her once on whitebengal, i asked her a question about something and she as good told me to f off because in her words "im not on duty"
    whitebengal is probably the worst I can think of in that sense. Just plain rude and unfit for the job. The only reason she got it is because that entire family were hobbas or mods, and now 0rca and Akela are office staff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Mary View Post
    whitebengal is probably the worst I can think of in that sense. Just plain rude and unfit for the job. The only reason she got it is because that entire family were hobbas or mods, and now 0rca and Akela are office staff.
    orca and akela are related to bengal?
    the only thing stronger than fear is hope

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Some just do their job, and don't think about the actual users. They're mostly in it for the money but there are 1 or 2 good moderators. Elux was one of them, and he's ex-Player Support so you can see they reward the lot for doing well. Shame they don't see the standards in which they're moderating.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    Some just do their job, and don't think about the actual users. They're mostly in it for the money but there are 1 or 2 good moderators. Elux was one of them, and he's ex-Player Support so you can see they reward the lot for doing well. Shame they don't see the standards in which they're moderating.
    I've always found if you are polite, sit tight and wait, a MOD does answer your call. Elux was awesome, I use to call him the fastest MOD, and when I reported and knew he was online, I was always tempted to put 'let's see how fast you are today Elux ' They are human, and can imagine some of the calls they receive must be complete time wasters.

If you don't get a reply after 10-15 minutes make another call
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Thats true, but shouldn't MODs should answer calls even if they're not polite? They can't expect everyone to be nice, but then again, those who aren't polite will usually get banned anyway. Some of the calls will be time wasters yeah... Shame that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Some people probs say: I forgot the password is put to my room, so i can't tell anyone how to get in :rolleyes::eusa_wall

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do agree that it is incredibly poor system, but with the amount of CFHs they must get i suppose there trying there hardest to reply to them, its not the mods fault, its the stupid people who spam the cfh with random stuffs fault.
    Mario

Tokens

How much do MODs get paid?

Edited by Antony (Forum Moderator): Please stay on topic.
    Last edited by Antony; 14-04-2008 at 11:29 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast