HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

I'm currently reading The Earth Hums in B Flat by Mari Strachan and it's so good. Someone said that the title makes it sound depressing (glares at Skynus) but it isn't at all .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Escape From Camp 14

True story about a North Korean prisoner who managed to escape the regime and share his story. Really powerful book.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

For anyone interested in a sports related autobiography, Zlatan Ibrahimovic's autobiography is very good. Good mix of humour and seriousness!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    DryRash

Latest Awards:

You will more than likely hate me for this, But I am not a book person.
    However when it came to one day I was really bored nothing to do I picked up a book that my Aunt gave to me a while back.
    'Artemis Foul: The Arctic Incident'
    I just couldn't put it down! I was amazed at how good it actually was. I finished that book a while back it's a really good book and I'd recommend it to anyone!

"I have often puzzled and puzzled,
    About what it must be like to go to sleep and never wake up!
    To be simply not be there, Forever and ever."

Alan Watts

Tokens

Yeah, i like the outsiders too, nice story (even though the school made us). But read the manga series OnePiece. I have many many others to suggest but just read OnePiece for now. ^.^ lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Derrener

Latest Awards:

the Theodore Boone series by John Grisham are really good

or i think so anyway

DERREN BROWN: MIRACLE
    A New Stage Show for 2015/16
    Derren Brown’s message is quite a simple one - we all have a story, we all have a path that has led us to where we are now and the secret to a happy life is in our own individual thoughts and actions.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Siren by Tiffany Reisz
    (The Original Sinner #1)

if you're into erotica it's for you
    i wan't even aware it was erotica until i read it
    and what's more shameful... i stole it from my mother's collection

Tokens
    Habbo
    2bonic

Latest Awards:

Skullduggery pleasant. Book author Derek Landy has created well ovver 7 books already and is going to be a warner bros movie soon. the down side is he is looking for actors in his own country. i cannot remember if hes irish or welsh. oh well but i cannot wait for it!

More on the book(s)
    The first one is about this girl who walks in on a world she never knew existed and meets some one called skullduggery. he is called skullduggery as he was burned and cursed by another mage.

There are a couple of types of witches:
    Elementals
    Mages
    Ancients

I dont want to give it away too much but its going to be like harry potter but way better.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

i need a book that is based round sociology thats still quite a fun read but then is rly interesting n opens up ur eyes idk
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    i need a book that is based round sociology thats still quite a fun read but then is rly interesting n opens up ur eyes idk
    I'd say any book could be related to sociology lol. Are you looking for fiction or nonfiction? What kind of topics?

For nonfiction - Zygmunt Bauman - Liquid Modernity ; Stan Cohen - Folk Devils & Moral Panics ; C Wright Mills - The Sociological Imagination ; Jared Diamond - Collapse ; Malcolm Gladwell - The Tipping Point... I could go on... oh and anything written by Goffman.

Fiction - some political or societal commentary? George Orwell - 1984 + Animal farm ; Ray Bradbury - Farenheight 451

idk im biased these are my faves