HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Anyone looking to read some enlightening and wonderfully composed short stories should check out Desire by Haruki Murakami. The book collects some of his most accessible stories and was recently released on the Vintage Minis imprint, so it costs only £3.50 from your local Waterstones.

Here's a synopsis: You've just passed someone on the street who could be the love of your life, the person you're destined for — what do you do? In Murakami's world, you tell them a story. The five weird and wonderful tales collected here each unlock the many-tongued language of desire, whether it takes the form of hunger, lust, sudden infatuation or the secret longings of the heart.

Among the stories included, I adore On Seeing the 100% Perfect Girl One Beautiful April Morning and The Second Bakery Attack.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'm going to post here for I think the first time and recommend The Power by Naomi Alderman

I don't normally read books like this (pseudo historical/factual books) but I got bought this for my birthday last year and FINALLY got around to reading it a few weeks back!

It's a really strange book that is so like... realistic and seems like it could definitely happen. it's so interesting seeing the balance of power switch from men to women and reading it around the time all these women's marches are happening and women running for office to make a change... it's very appropriate I think!

A synopsis: women and young girls around the world discover they have this power they can shoot from their bodies. How does it affect the balance of power around the world? The book follows four main characters and their stories are all interlinked. A political figure, a journalist, and two young girls from wildly different walks of life.

Also a cool cover:

Amazon link

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

I recommend The Boy in The Striped Pyjamaa:

It is such a good book and it tells the story really well just like the film. It contains some interesting things but however it can be very sad.

Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

When Breathe Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi.

Great book about the life of a neurosurgeon having a cancer. Incredibly well written and a great person!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

A really good easy read is

Love And Fury - Paris Fury

Definatley give it a cheeky read if you havn't already

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen