HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic-Mike View Post
    It wasnt james bond driving, just someone to deleiver the car.

Which i would of thought they would have it on a truck
    That makes it sound like you think james bond is real

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    That makes it sound like you think james bond is real
    ok Daniel Craig

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

lol, james bond is real !!! I seen him on tv, he must be ?
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It is not uncommon for a stunt driver to pick up the more expensive vehicles and deliver them to set. In this case, another 'Martin will be either donated or the budget will be stretched and another purchased - Hollywood films nearly always go over their budget. Since the car is specifically tied to the script, I can't see a re-writing of the scenes in which it is featured this late in principal photography, so I'm sure it will be replaced, they have too tight of a schedule to take their time in making decisions. Only one car would be needed anyway as it is an insert, so the body of the real vehicle will be shown, but stunt car doubles when interior shots are taking place.
    Last edited by Misawa; 23-04-2008 at 06:05 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic-Mike View Post
    When they make films they have afew cars for stunts and that, and for them to only have one must mean in the film theres no crashes/stunts.

also if i was in that car and went over, i think id have more than minor injuries,
    You think they are going to have a few Aston Martins so they can trash them all! they may be making a movie but I'm sure their not made of money lol!
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

O misawa knows alot about films :8
    And yea im sure they wont be saying oh heres the keys theres another 3 round the back :rolleyes:
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They're some well nice mountains in the back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12