HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Xarea

Latest Awards:

Smile GCSE Media Studies Paper 2008

I know, some schools don't get the exam paper until Friday - so I thought i'd scan it in for you all - this is higher tier, so expect more help and guidelines if your doing foundation.

The questions are fairly easy - question one will probably involve much discussion of Hancocks Half Hour, upto My Family - the other 3 questions are pretty much self explanitory.

Three hours seems like way too much for this paper, but whatever!

And the storyboard for task four....

Enjoy! Seems like a too easy of an exam, but i'll take my A* please!
    eek.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks like they are dumbing down media studies even more!

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xarea

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Looks like they are dumbing down media studies even more!
    I thought that - reading the past few years papers, I was quite worried, but i'm very confident - especially as I have three weeks to revise my answers!
    eek.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And you get a qualification from that? I can't believe you get to prepare it, lol! If only all exams were like that... lucky Ollie and other Media Studies people!!

Tokens

Thanks.

Task 3 and task 4 are VERY easy I think. Task 2 and Task 1 require a little work but this will be an easy exam I think. Plus 3 hrs to do it all? :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Also, are you only expected to do the one storyboard sheet?
    Last edited by Throne Sofa; 28-04-2008 at 04:01 PM.
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Heh, shame Media studies is going to be axed soon enough. Universities are starting to deny it as it's complete crap. I heard that from my uncle who works as a Project Manager for BP, gave me this huge Guardian article on Universities and requirements. Media studies ain't really gonna be around for much longer.

Tokens

Hey, Cheers for this , Too the post lol, Media Studies helps you with a wide range of things along with being fun! Like your English Skills, Production Skills and Common sense lol!

Tokens

With the media playin a big part in how we live our lives today Pyroka, I think scrapping the subject would be a bad idea.
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice, I don't get mine til next week so thanks for that!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xarea

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Throne Sofa View Post
    Thanks.

Task 3 and task 4 are VERY easy I think. Task 2 and Task 1 require a little work but this will be an easy exam I think. Plus 3 hrs to do it all? :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Also, are you only expected to do the one storyboard sheet?
    Thats what I thought - and no, read the front page, you get two sheets (i'm not sure if they ment 4 sides of A4, or 2 sides of A4) of storyboard, and 12-page answer booklet.

I'm guessing that i'll probably have it done by 2 hours, pah.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    Heh, shame Media studies is going to be axed soon enough. Universities are starting to deny it as it's complete crap. I heard that from my uncle who works as a Project Manager for BP, gave me this huge Guardian article on Universities and requirements. Media studies ain't really gonna be around for much longer.
    I have to disagree, Media Studies is what infulences us all every day, this forum is full of media, this could be even seen as a media institution in a way - it influences us, along with radio, TV, internet, magazines, newspapers, leaflets, films - so anyone who says it's complete crap obviously has never listened to the radio, switched on a TV, used a computer, read a newspaper or seen a film... or their stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    Nice, I don't get mine til next week so thanks for that!
    That's why I posted it, ha!

What are people doing for their sitcom?! I don't want your ideas, just want to see - I have a killer idea !
    eek.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast