HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tokens

You have to tell her the way it is.
    Try and give up though.
    That way you can tell her, but promise her that you will try and give up.
    whatever tickles ya pickle.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

btw everyone, smokers do realise that it's dangerous; we can read the warnings and we haven't lived on the moon for most of the last 50 years. we do it because we enjoy it, the same reason people would spend hours on the computer, or eating themselves to death, or binge drinking or anything else. get over it, you don't have a moral highground because you probably take similar risks on your bodies everyday.

Tokens
    Habbo
    CreditCardDebt

Latest Awards:

Mom, I puff Cancer Sticks.

Tokens

I need to talk to you. I know you always praise me for not smoking and the appraisals make me happy but I need to tell you I have for smoked for (enter amount of time here). I'm sorry to dissapoint you.
    Cars:
    Jaguar XF
    Jaguar XK
    Vauxhall Astra
    Vauxhall VXR8
    Mitsubishi Evo X
    Aston Martin DB9
    Ferrari F40

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Originally Posted by Unbilotitled
    How old are you? if i was 16 and in your situation id just wait to let her find out

or if i was 18, id say 'mum i smoke' and she'd be like 'k' do it outside though'

Im 14.
    15 in july.

My sister started smoking around this age, and she started letting my sister smoke inside.
    Your the exact same age as me Im 15 in july. And tbh ive had no cravings to smoke or to do anything like drugs or even alcohol. but i like that lmao. Umm..
    My advice is to talk to her about it. if she smokes she cant really become a hypocrit over you! But tbh she does care for you and therefore expect a little bad responce?
    Back for a while

Tokens

when she's watching tv or something go sit with her and light up and blow the smoke in her face

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My mum smokes, and she'd hate it if I started.. That's what really annoys me about my mum.. My mum knows I HATE the fact that she smokes and how it's killing her and stuff but she won't stop. So if I ever started smoking, I'll probably be up front to her on purpose because she smokes too..
    Vouches;
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Altz View Post
    Mom, I puff Cancer Sticks.
    Lol at that ^^

I know! If they smoke start coughing going bludy hell. Like thaa. Then say i'm used to your smoke now.

Then say mum, i've been sitting here and when you've been smoking i feel relaxed.

Can i try one?

Then if she says no. Tell her that you tried one outside and it was cool. :eusa_danc

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678