HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Y0

Farker Guest

Default Y0

Hey All, Its the main brain Farker, Many of you may know me around the hotel, most wont so here i am to tell you about me. I have 13 rooms All with furni, Most are my sh!t i dont need, Like mode room and so on and so forth.
    The reason for my name being farker is cos my friends second anme is farquhar and his nickname is farker, my old id was HU but it got hacked cos i foolishly accepted a .exe file (Keylogger). I personaly think Farker is one the best name around the hotel, I have had many people saying so.

Eg,
    Raggae
    Repy
    mcadd.5
    JustJill

The names are endless, Well the whole 4 people anyway.

Thank you, Love Farker
    Last edited by Farker; 28-08-2004 at 11:16 PM.

Farker Guest

Nice to know im welcome isnt it people

Tokens

Hey, welcome to the forum. Just a little reminder, please don't double post :p You can just edit your previous post with the info you want to add. With that said, check out the links below. And.. enjoy your stay! *Gives hot chocolate* Hehe
    +1

Tokens

Default hmmmm

i wonder why people arent welcoming you here ooh well........ WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO THE FORUM!
    There that should make up for lack of posts

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.