HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Band/Artist: Green Day
    Album: American Idiot
    Year: 2004
    Genre: Punk Rock
    Rating: 9.5
    Best track: (all to good) but probs Jesus of Suburbia
    Worst track: Extraordinary Girl (but they are ALL really good)
    Description: Best album I've ever listened too. All the songs have a meaning and the album altogether is a story

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by princess271
    Band/Artist: Green Day
    Album: American Idiot
    Year: 2004
    Genre: Punk Rock
    Rating: 9.5
    Best track: (all to good) but probs Jesus of Suburbia
    Worst track: Extraordinary Girl (but they are ALL really good)
    Description: Best album I've ever listened too. All the songs have a meaning and the album altogether is a story
    Dookie is by far green day's beat album, and by the looks of it, will always be. There is no arguement :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas
    Dookie is by far green day's beat album, and by the looks of it, will always be. There is no arguement :p
    Haha, amen! Shmeh - people who think they are "die-hard" fans since Green Day have become popular annoy me, I mean some of them haven't even heard past the 'American Idiot' album, which is in fact quite bad. Go Dookie!
    Humm, will rate an album later, kthnxbi. x]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkangel909
    Haha, amen! Shmeh - people who think they are "die-hard" fans since Green Day have become popular annoy me, I mean some of them haven't even heard past the 'American Idiot' album, which is in fact quite bad. Go Dookie!
    Lol. I also hate the people, who hate green day, just because of their new stuff . Dookie was the first album I ever got, back when I was 4. Maybe the unedited version wasent the best idea :p. The cover is like the best cover ever too.

You know whats crazy? When rolling stone rated the 500 greatest albums of all time, dookie was 193 (which aint half bad. Hey, superunknown by soundgarden was 336!) but when they rated the top 500 songs, not a single green day song. You would think at least good riddance would be on it. "Hey ya" by outkast was 180 on the list. WTH? Lol. I just looked, and buddy holly by weezer just barely made it :p (497) Yeh, this list is messed up. Loosing my religion is like 169 or something. Should at least be in the top 50.

Have a look at the list: Here
    The top 500 albums

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas
    Lol. I also hate the people, who hate green day, just because of their new stuff . Dookie was the first album I ever got, back when I was 4. Maybe the unedited version wasent the best idea :p. The cover is like the best cover ever too.

You know whats crazy? When rolling stone rated the 500 greatest albums of all time, dookie was 193 (which aint half bad. Hey, superunknown by soundgarden was 336!) but when they rated the top 500 songs, not a single green day song. You would think at least good riddance would be on it. "Hey ya" by outkast was 180 on the list. WTH? Lol. I just looked, and buddy holly by weezer just barely made it :p (497) Yeh, this list is messed up. Loosing my religion is like 169 or something. Should at least be in the top 50.

Have a look at the list: Here
    The top 500 albums
    Yeah, I couldn't agree more on the first bit as well! Haha getting the unedited version when you were 4! "Mummy, what do all these word mean?" Dookie was one of the first albums I got as well, sto.. "borrowed it permanently" off my sister who was a lot older then me so it was in the house already.

Jeez, some of that list really is out of order. Loosing my Religion is a brilliant song, ranked 126 and Hey Ya is 180? They shouldn't be anywhere NEAR eachother, lol. I'm looking at the Album list now, thanks I've been wanting to see this for a while but could never be bothered to find it. :8
    Last edited by Darkangel909; 06-07-2005 at 02:24 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know this is like a Green Day discussion thingy but something I have to say...316. Rock Steady, 441. Tragic Kingdom. Ahem...I don't think so... Tragic Kingdom is miles better than Rock Steady and so is Return Of Saturn, I didn't see Return Of Saturn. Silly list..lol

i heart nik

Tokens

Agreed Dooklie is definately the bes album from Green day.. and Foo fighters - DFefiantely 'The colous and the shape' Is there best beleive me, if you havent heard it, youve never really heard foo fighters.

Imagine only 3 really... tut tut. OK album

Band/Artist: James Blunt
    Album: Back To Bedlam
    Year: 2005
    Genre: Hmm Indie/Chill out..
    Rating: 9
    Best track: Hard to Pick - Wisemen, You're beautiful, Billy.
    Worst track: If you made me maybe Out of My Mind.
    Description: Great Album, His voice is amazing and soulful and really impacts the meaning of the songs. His lyrics are inspired msotly all written by himself. There really thoughful and creative and poetic, and he isnt afraid to use wearing in senstivie songs not just for swearings sake but for effect.
    And I dont want the world to see me
    'Cause I dont think that they'd understand
    When everythings made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am.. - Iris, GooGoo Dolls

I Love you from the bottom of my pencil case..

"What Am I? Flypaper for freaks?" :rolleyes_

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The colour and the shape is a great album. Their new album is good too.

The song list is really messed up, but I think they did okay on the album chart.

Have you ever heard the secret song at the end of dookie? Its about two minutes past the last song. Oh man, its funny :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkangel909
    I hope that wasn't intended for me, cos if it was you are talking aload of bs!
    and if it was what u dont no is that ive always liked green day even wen they werent as popular as they are today. u think different just coz i think american idiot was their best album?? get a life
    Last edited by princess271; 06-07-2005 at 04:17 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by princess271
    I hope that wasn't intended for me, cos if it was you are talking aload of bs
    Nupe, I was actually thinking of this girl in my business class who went to see them at Milton Keynes. She claimed she was a massive fan yet she hadn't heard more then about 4 songs off their new album..?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast