HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Bye

MSN: [email protected]

Okay,

I have done this a few times now, but this time it is serious. I'm only here for the web-design sections.. and quite frankly those have died and suck majorly.

I'll be going now, and won't be back unless I have some big breakthrough and just need to post something.

I have been here since '04, was an original member of the phpBB forum, and been banned more times then most people.

I'm not leaving because of 'corrupt management' or silly stuff like that, quite frankly I have just moved on.
    I wish everyone the best of luck.

There are a few people that I highly respect.
    • Invent - Gave me the idea to finally leave, great guy.. great coder.
    • JewishBear (Dan), I love you.. and hate you.. at times your funny as hell, and other times I could strangle you. Another great coder.
    • NintendoNews - Great coder, top notch guy, worked with him at HxHD. I think.
    • LuckyRare - Danny ol' boy. Don't see you around much. I miss the Uploadz/Need2Upload era. Great coder!
    • Sygon - Great guy, Need2Upload, great site.
    • Baving - You really know what you are doing, you have been a great "mentor" when it comes to my silly questions. Also great to have a conversation with
    • ScottDiamond - You are great, I love your criticism, I almost always agree.. its been a fun ride.
    • Josh (Whats your name now?) - Ha! Been banned as much as me almost, but you're still a great guy.
    • Mr.OSH (Opensourcehost) - I remember you from way back in da dayyy m8888. Yeah, you're a great guy.. a great guy to work for.. going to miss you.
    • Roboevil - Great graphics, I miss the old days.. Habbox Offices.. that was a great piece of art, and a great designer. Don't see much from you anymore though.
    • --ss--2 - I have known you forever and ever. You're a great guy, you're getting to be a great coder! I'll miss you.
    • Flisker - HabboNewsie! Old days, great guy. Great host, good coder
    • Tomm - You're a great coder, a great guy, very helpful and Assassins Creed! It runs great.. not. ha.
    • Mentor/Bag/Carl - You're a great guy and a great coder, I haven't seen you around lately.. still have you on MSN though.
    • Pyroka - Jenova!
    • DaveTaylor - I thought of you walking up the steps to fix me a corn dog! Don't ask. Great guy! Knowledgable too..
    • Blob - You have tons of potential! Great guy.
    You guys have been great, there are probably a lot more I missed.. sorry if I did.

I'll miss you.

Oh yeah, Hypertext/Reconix... you're still a noob

And heres to the people that are online atm!

Dentafrice, !d-generation-x, --ss--, -Jaydee-, -tad., .:Normal..., 17-jamie-17, Abbie., Aces, AndyDude312, Andys, Angelspy, Applause., Archivist, ashleezie, Baby, BeatHost, Biohazard, BlackSpoons, Blob, BrenFox, Browney, bryann, CamyRFC, Chavin-It, Cool--, Corporal, coup, d17c, DaveTaylor//, dobbin, Dracolis, EpicFailure, Excellent1, Fatface, Flisker, GommeInc, H0BJ0B, Hate, Hitman, hoosiers, iConz.., iCosmo, inexorably, Inseriousity., IntaMedia, irScotty, iScam, itsBilly , Jam-ez, Jayke, JH, Jongo, Jordan,, Joshuae, Judge Judy, Kaotix12, Kardan, KnownSinner, Liberation, LOLROB, loserWILL, LouisCollins, LoveToStack, matt9875, MattGarner, Mattps22004, mynameisCALLUM, N!ck, NarielUK, Neil, Niall!, Niko Bellic, ntfcGREG, Okeanos, Orangeeesh, Paramorex, PaulMacC, Porv, Purpleness, Pyroka, Qantas, Ramones, Sayfe., Scriptermone, SH-Stephen, Sharpsterz, Stephen, Sticky, Stutoman, superfly-dan, Supersam, SyrupyMonkey, Tenatious, Tiked, Tom743, TomSpit, toyboy999, tully4leanne, whit111, X-deano-X, xSamLouise, xtqzpwqz
    Last edited by Dentafrice; 10-05-2008 at 09:18 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

byeeeee caleb

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bye Matt

Tokens

Good luck in life.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Same to you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm on the online list. :8

And yeah, cya man - good luck with the future!
    i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

Tokens

Woot im online!

I hope I see you around CT Caleb/Newt
    " When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. "

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha Thats our secret. No one knows who I am.

Tokens

Cya man, haven't seen eye to eye with you so to speak but I'll miss your ego for sure, good luck in life

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent1 View Post
    Cya man, haven't seen eye to eye with you so to speak but I'll miss your ego for sure, good luck in life
    I have an ego like no other.

Who are you?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast