HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hmmmmmm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tart View Post
    well i'm ,expected A's in all subjects (tho I probs won't get an A in all) in total over the 2 years you can achieve 9 GCSES so yeah.

As long as I get through life with a bit of money i really don't care what job I do as long as it's not like sweeping the floors of london etctec
    It is worth taking the extra two years to get some A-levels. It's not too bad either, especially if you choose subjects you enjoy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

College is so much better than school. There is more freedom and you get treated like adults.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If your predicted A's and you just finish your education, then it will have been such a waste of time going to school at all.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd carry on, unless you're prepared to devote half of your life to a company and get promoted and promoted. good luck to you.
    EDTALKING

Tokens

My own PERSONAL opinion;

Stay on. I left school 2 years ago with good GCSE results and so far I've had a 4-month job in Tescos, and am now on my second day of studying for my SVQ Level 2 in Administration, and it's balls. If there's one thing I wish I hadn't done in my life, it would be leaving school. I was so sick and tired of being bullied that I left and now I wish I'd stood my ground and stayed on and got my Highers (A levels) because, albeit someone said "I believe jobs should be based on personality, not grades", that is the exact opposite of the way employers think. You need paper and certificates to do well in life, and simply having good GCSE results isn't good enough.

HOWEVER.

From your point of view now;

If you want to leave school, leave. Sure your parents will be disappointed, but they can't MAKE you do it, it's not their choice. If you feel it'll simply be a waste of your time and energy and just delay you in life, and that you want to get into the big bad world of work and earn money, you do that. I will tell you, it is NOT an easy ride, but it may just pay off in the end. There's always the option of college there too.

Good luck.
    Last +Rep: No name left
    Current Rep: 86 :angel1:
    HABBO NAME: Jessuko

My fall will be for you
    My love will be near you,
    You were the one to cut me
    So I will bleed forever.

My Poetry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12