HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Thinking of switching schools for six form [+REP]

I've got a place at both my current school and another local school for six form and I'm really confused... I don't know which to choose.

How hard do you think it would be to kinda.. fit in.. with the rest of the school who've been together for 5 years.
    My school and that school have a bit of a rivalry too, which probably wouldn't be brilliant for me.

The new school offers a course I want to do though which my current school doesn't. A couple of mates are going to new school too but like 7 of my best friends are staying at old school six form..

The new school is probably best for my education but really worried about how hard it would be to switch.

HELP! [+REP]

Xbox Live: Jholder112233
    PS3 Online Tag: Josh-H

Last.fm | Digg | Xbox.com

Tokens

I'd stay with the current school, atleast you'll have friends there and stuff, plus you'll be comfortable with the school and familiar with the teachers, plus, you can always do this course the other school is offering you at college/uni?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You have to remember that a 6th form or college will be quite different and that you have to move on. I'd personally choose the one which offered the subjects that matched my desires. You'll make new friends whatever you do anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd say the new one. If you like the subjects there you should go, it's best to have an interest in the subjects you take for a-level.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Trust me at college it's so much easier to make friends and 'fit in'. Go where you want to go, you will make friends.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rivalry will probably mean nothing in college. People are more mature, it's not the years 7-11 arguments.

My school and another local school are rivals but plenty of people go to it, cos it has a better sixth form college.

I would suggest that you go to the school which provides you with the better courses and the education that you think you need.

Tokens

It all depends on how good the other school is in the areas you want to do.
    " When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. "

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Go to the new sixth form.
    Whatever benefits you most, you should go to. Education is always most important, especially now as it impacts greatly upon your choices of career in life after and during University (if you do go).

Like said, people are/should be more mature now so "rivalries" should definately not matter (even if they did you'd probably be praised for leaving them and joining the new one, lol).

You should be able to make friends easily. People always do.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know.. I just can't imagine myself going to the new school and being happy... 2 years is a long while if you're not happy.

Xbox Live: Jholder112233
    PS3 Online Tag: Josh-H

Last.fm | Digg | Xbox.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Josh-H View Post
    I don't know.. I just can't imagine myself going to the new school and being happy... 2 years is a long while if you're not happy.
    Loads of people went to my college alone, they all have friends now. Honestly, you wont be with your friends much anyway if you did go to the same college as them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast