HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Blue Skies, Spring Highs And Good Buys!

Three day forecast from our departing weatherman. The Petal Patch is available for three days only - it will NEVER be sold again.
    Mr Phish: "Good morning everyone and welcome to this Habbo News Network weather report coming to you live from the hotel view. So, the weather on hotel view today is the exact same as yesterday. Tomorrow the weather on hotel view will be the exact same as today. Finally, on the day after tomorrow the weather on hotel view will be the exact same as tomorrow. That's your weather! I'll be back on Monday with the next forecast. Have a pleasant weekend! Back to Dave with the closing news headlines."
    Mr Reem: "Thanks Ian! Today's closing headlines. Hotel Manager Lost_Witness..."

Off Air Blues
    *sigh* Did anyone even watch that? How have I put up with this for so long? The weather on hotel view never, ever changes. It's just the same sunny day with the same spring green trees, endless grassy meadows and a gentle north easterly breeze sliding fluffy clouds around the vast blue sky. It's been seven years of nothing but the same continuous weather! Couldn't it have changed just once? Am I really to leave this job without even one drop in pressure? Not one thunderstorm? No snow? But wait!
    Just a second... I am the weatherman! Therefore, what I say during my forecast... goes! Perhaps, now that it's my final week, I can add a little drama to the weather forecast. They'd better make the most of the Spring weather because I promise it won't be lasting much longer...

Petal Patch - Last Time It Will Ever Be Sold!
    Make no mistake everyone. This is the last time EVER you will be able to purchase the Petal Patch from the Habbo Catalogue. Come Monday 19th May 2008, you will never ever be able to buy this fantastic item of Furni EVER again. We will be locking it away in the Habbo vault forever! This is not a joke. This is not a bluff. The Petal Patch will never be sold again after this weekend. Do not miss out on your last opportunity to buy this hugely desirable item of Furni. Just remember, future Habbos who join will have to trade for this item should they want one - they'll never be able to buy it from the catalogue.
    Looks like we will be getting the new windows within 3 days?

http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/184-...-and-good-buys

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nuxty

Latest Awards:

could be a new window or I think its a new hotelview that will change weather.
    Charlie

Previous Habbox Roles: News Manager, Assistant News Manager, Senior News Reporter, News Reporter, Help Desk Staff, Forum Moderator, Events Organiser & Content Designer

Tokens

It's defiently the new windows coming!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Weather on HV? or New HV?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well, hope the windows come
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

a weather machine woot lol, that would be so kl... tells u the weather in ur city lol...

on topic: windows will be cool I wonder if they will sell for alot
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.

Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It states: 'Perhaps, now that it's my final week, I can add a little drama to the weather forecast'. I am guessing this means, Lost_Witness will be leaving next Friday.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    It states: 'Perhaps, now that it's my final week, I can add a little drama to the weather forecast'. I am guessing this means, Lost_Witness will be leaving next Friday.
    Oooer. I think that's possible. If so i wonder who's next Manager.

EDIT :: I don't know if this coincedence but in the title it also says

Good Buys!

Maybe it's like Goodbyes?
    Last edited by Korronos; 16-05-2008 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    It had nothing to do with Lost_witness? o.o It's talking about the weatherman
    BANG BANG!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It says: Mr Reem: "Thanks Ian! Today's closing headlines. Hotel Manager Lost_Witness..." , which means the last bit was written by Lost_Witness, well it all was, but you know what I mean

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast