HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you can count FF as anime I have alot of that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuae View Post
    That's a matter of opinion.
    Marc's only here to piss people off. Just ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    Aww chris, the utawarerumono stuff reminded me of it, aww great anime ;p sad ending tbh
    Hehe, you've completely given into the fact that it's amazing now. It does have a sad ending though, although Hakuoro was like awesome, I was completely satisfied with it. I don't know how else it could have ended. I just wish Yuzuha didn't die. I also wish it would have shown if he came back at the end or not.

I saw a pretty good Utawarerumono AMV the other day (here) which reminded me how good the anime is, I wish the 14th of July would hurry up!

By the way, Utawarerumono doesn't make much sense until you understand the backstory, so I suggest you read the following few paragraphs below taken off wikipedia. It helped me understand it a LOT better.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Marc's only here to piss people off. Just ignore him.

Hehe, you've completely given into the fact that it's amazing now. It does have a sad ending though, although Hakuoro was like awesome, I was completely satisfied with it. I don't know how else it could have ended. I just wish Yuzuha didn't die. I also wish it would have shown if he came back at the end or not.

I saw a pretty good Utawarerumono AMV the other day (here) which reminded me how good the anime is, I wish the 14th of July would hurry up!

By the way, Utawarerumono doesn't make much sense until you understand the backstory, so I suggest you read the following few paragraphs below taken off wikipedia. It helped me understand it a LOT better.

explains so much

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ha, stop talking like you read it. It really does help you understand Utawarerumono though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ha, stop talking like you read it. It really does help you understand Utawarerumono though.
    omg i did! ask jon!

So like, yeah. It does explain a lot though, i always wondered wether it was in the past or future, but its the future , things just started all over again ^^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wondered how the **** Eruruu got the loop key thing, where the hell Mutsumi came from and how the hell Dii came to be the other half of the god lol, but now all has been explained. Well I wish they explained who Mutsumi is and what her purpose is, but hopefully they'll do that in the OVA.

That means that Hakuoro is Eruruu's ultra mega super great grandfather!
    Last edited by Neversoft; 26-06-2008 at 10:40 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wondered how the **** Eruruu got the loop key thing, where the hell Mutsumi came from and how the hell Dii came to be the other half of the god lol, but now all has been explained.

That means that Hakuoro is Eruruu's ultra mega super great grandfather!
    In a way, thats creepy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    omg i did! ask jon!
    Ask me?!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    Ask me?!
    ye, remember when i went brb.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Recently Got 2 dragonball z double features. got Deadzone & The worlds strongest and The history of trunks &Bardock father of Goku. Both were ok.. got both for £20 of playusa.com

Think ill use my webcam to take pictures.. they wont be awesome quality but meh..

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast