HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bullies :[

Tokens

i dont see why people would bully you
    you're proper pretty!!
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.

Tokens

are you shy? because normally bullies go for the ones that are silent and wont speak up about it.
    and i think its just because your pretty and trust me alot of girls dont like that, my sister got beat up on a bus once for nothing and everyone watched so its understandable, people will let it happen so the only way you can deal with it is really speaking up yourself.
    im sure your a nice girl, but maybe you need to say something or just stick up for yourself and kick the **** out of them yourself.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

duuude how can they bully you? look at you !

in a good way of course.

and err not point expecting serious replies from a habbo based forum such as this one, i suggest www.teenhelp.org if it's really bothering you :]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well for starters you should ask an expert. Maybe phone a helpline or something, they will def. respect your privacy so don't worry about that. You could start by trying to tell your parents what is going on, it may be hard, but it is worth it. Also sometimes if you ignore them they could just get bored and stop bulling you. Don't ignore them for too long and just take all the pressure though, just try out for a bit. It works

Good luck
    shawn

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hmmm thanps for the help you lot x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry I just had to lol at everyone orgying over how fit you are..

But yeah, really the best thing to do is ignore them. Pretend your not bothered, they will soon go away!
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam! View Post
    Sorry I just had to lol at everyone orgying over how fit you are..

But yeah, really the best thing to do is ignore them. Pretend your not bothered, they will soon go away!
    lmao i know ¬¬
    i do and it like sometimes works, mabye this time its just taking longer x

Tokens

Firstly, I'm sorry that you've had to go through this. I've been bullied since I went into Reception, I still am now too, I think the main way to deal with it is to talk to you're freinds about it and see how they can help you. They have helped my soo much over the years and I don't know where I would be without them, alternatively talk to you're parents/(head)teachers about ways you're school can deal with this sort of thing.

x
    lets have some fun this beat is sick,
    i wanna take a ride on your disco stick.

lady gaga (L).

Tokens

stand on her foot, when she looks down give her a good uppercut. My mum did that when she got bullied and knocked the girl out and broke her jaw, they soon stopped bullying her.

Tokens

iv been bullied for 10 years of my life its a nightmare all my m8s turned agenst me but just ignore them if the get to close screem don't there ear it works =] lol is funny watching there faces but don't kik bk unless u have anger problems don't hurt them in school do it out side maby smake there head in to a wall but nouthing more and they should stop if they don't go back to ignoreing it and screeming

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast