HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Litter - Your views

Hey guys and girls.

I wanted to discuss what teenagers views are on litter. I would like to know who you think is responsible for the majority of litter within the UK. Why you think people Litter, which groups of people are most likely to influence people to either litter or not care about litter.

If you have any views then please post them here

Will Young

Formerly VBT-700/!.:Creature:.!

Please report all posts that break the rules
    If you need help around the forum PM me
    Guitarist
    Ex Writer, Moderator and Content Staff!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

People litter out of pure laziness. They can't be bothered to look and walk to a bin, therefore they drop the rubbish on the floor to avoid carrying it out.

In my school [before i left] i noticed lots of people littered even though bins are everywhere, i figured itsbecause they do not want to be seen as the one who walks to the bin to put soemthing in, it's almost anarchy, oh i'm gonna drop this on the floor ebcause i can and i don't care what you think. Ha, look at me..
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Smits View Post
    People litter out of pure laziness. They can't be bothered to look and walk to a bin, therefore they drop the rubbish on the floor to avoid carrying it out.

In my school [before i left] i noticed lots of people littered even though bins are everywhere, i figured itsbecause they do not want to be seen as the one who walks to the bin to put soemthing in, it's almost anarchy, oh i'm gonna drop this on the floor ebcause i can and i don't care what you think. Ha, look at me..
    I agree with you, it is mainly out of pure laziness, people just can't be bothered to find a bin and it is quite sad. For instance the other day, I saw somebody drop their BigMac right next to a bin and it doesn't make sense why they wouldn't put it in the bin as it was right there. It seems to me to be caused by peer pressure to "look cool" or to be seen as not caring, as if that is somehow the new perception of cool.

Guitarist

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by VBT-700 View Post
    I agree with you, it is mainly out of pure laziness, people just can't be bothered to find a bin and it is quite sad. For instance the other day, I saw somebody drop their BigMac right next to a bin and it doesn't make sense why they wouldn't put it in the bin as it was right there. It seems to me to be caused by peer pressure to "look cool" or to be seen as not caring, as if that is somehow the new perception of cool.
    Yeh exactly, for some reason people may feel pressured to drop it on the floor, especially around friends. Maybe it doesn't look cool to go and put it in the bin. But really, it's just lazy.
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

Hmm being forced to do this at knife point by VBT

Umm my views on litter is just, like most have said, peer pressure. Nobody wants to put a mars wrapper in their pocket and walk up to a bin, to look like they dont care. Some people are lazy and most are just trying to look fantastic. If im playing football and there isnt a bin, i usually put it in a bag then take it to a bin after.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Loquent View Post
    Hmm being forced to do this at knife point by VBT

Umm my views on litter is just, like most have said, peer pressure. Nobody wants to put a mars wrapper in their pocket and walk up to a bin, to look like they dont care. Some people are lazy and most are just trying to look fantastic. If im playing football and there isnt a bin, i usually put it in a bag then take it to a bin after.
    YAY! lol sorry its just that I need to get teenagers opinions for my teenage litter ad campaign

Guitarist

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I normally put my litter in the bin I don't understand why people just don't do it. If you go to other countries they seem to respect the enviroment a lot more than we do in th UK
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Of course that depends which country and where you look...

Guitarist

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In addition - Are there any things that would draw your eyes to an anti-litter poster? Any slogans or any incentives or punishments that might get people to not litter?

Guitarist

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I have some litter I'll always keep it in my pocket until I find a bin. People who litter are just lazy and annoying.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast