HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Avatar: The Last Airbender - Last episode(s) air dates

Nick finally announced when they're releasing the last episodes of Avatar.

Book 3, Episode 16 (The Southern Raiders) - July 17, 2008
    Book 3, Episode 17 (The Ember Island Players) - July 18, 2008
    Book 3, Episode 18 (Sozin's Comet, Part 1) - July 19, 2008
    Book 3, Episode 19 Sozin's Comet, Part 2) - July 19, 2008
    Book 3, Episode 20 (Sozin's Comet, Part 3) - July 19, 2008
    Book 3, Episode 21 (Sozin's Comet, Part 4) - July 19, 2008

Watch the Book 3 Finale trailer here (new footage).

Notice book 3 has 21 episodes instead of the usual 20 like in the first two books. The last four episodes (18, 19, 20 and 21) and going to be combined to make a two hour special.

Also, it might interest you to know that book 3 is the last season of Avatar. So it'll all be over by the 19th of July, but the creators have said that 'other stories will be told in the Avatar world' so basically they're saying that there is going to be a spin-off series or episodes.
    There is also going to be three 60 minute long animated (like the series) Avatar films as well as three live action Avatar movies. The live action movies are going to be directed by M. Night Shyamalan (The Sixth Sense, Signs, The Happening). Each movie is going to represent the elements like the series did (first movie - water, second movie - earth, third movie - fire). The first movie is currently in casting and set design and is due for release on July 2, 2010.

NOTE: The air dates above are American air dates, but there is quite a high chance that is when they'll air in the UK as well. If not, they'll be on the internet then anyway.
    http://www.avatarchapters.org/
    Last edited by Neversoft; 25-06-2008 at 09:02 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haven't they learnt that the comet won't help the firebenders because it's made from ice and rock yet? Or is that what the final 4 episodes are gonna be about.

Anyawy finally I know when they're coming out woop.
    Last edited by Axel; 26-06-2008 at 07:31 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

EH, it won't help them? Is that official or are you just saying? I'm confused.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nothing official to my knowledge, but I found it funny that this comet is meant to give the fire benders great power yet a comet is made of ice and rock, the two forces fighting against the fire benders.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You have a good point. Avatar is a fantasy show but does have a lot of realism, this could be a major flaw. Or maybe it won't help the firebenders afterall. But then the whole climax will be ruined.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It won't ruin the climax because we don't know it yet lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If the comet doesn't actually give the firebenders some amazing power then it is basically ruined because that's what I've been waiting for. I don't want everyone to fight little waste firebenders. Although there is already a handful of strong people. The Fire Lord, Azula, Ty Lee... It would be nice if they got stronger though.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 26-06-2008 at 08:02 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But Ty Lee and the emo one betrayed Azula so I don't think they'll be fighting against Aang anymore.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ah Yes! I forgot Ty Lee also betrayed Azula. Theres a scene of her fighting Suki in the finale trailer so I just assumed it was only Mai who betrayed her but I just realised that scene is actually from the episode of the betrayal. They won't get stronger anyway since they're not firebenders.

I just hope Iroh comes back and kicks some *** before the end. Also, I reckon Aang will take down the Fire Lord and Zuko will take down Azula. I'm kinda hoping Iroh fights the Fire Lord as well.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 26-06-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Of course Iroh will come back, he's all buffed up.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast