HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

No, we grow up with the form's we are put in, in year 7.

This Vertical Tutoring is abit harsh really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We had this at my secondry school aswell. Didn't help at all.

Need a domain but dont have paypal... not to worry. You can purchase a domain via text or home phone at XeoDomains.mobi.

(X Moderator)
    AKA Cheekykarl

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I left my secondary school before they started to bring this all into place but in my 6th form its only the 6th formers who are mixed and there arent many ye 13's so they just got put into one form

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My school has used it for 2 years and I like it better than the old one. It lets everyone get to know more people round the school rather than just in your year. I'm on my 8th tutor teacher since year 7 now

Tokens

I had the same teacher all the way through for a whole 5 years, people came and people left, but all together it was great growing up with people who you've known for ages. I would of hated to have done this, it would have been annoying whereby you might become best friends with one person - then you just leave them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My school brought that in just before I left, I'm glad that didn't have it whilst I was there because I would of hated it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12