HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mizki Guest

Question England Vs Portugal

ARCH NAW! Eng are playing the hosting team, Portugal tonight! And me, here will miss it! Damn work! Portuagal are a good team with the added bonusses of bieng at home, playing in the weather and enviroment that is the norm to them! Alot of people believe this is were England fly home - but I still have my faith in England - Flags on car, England hat, shirt etc. Will our man R00ney do it again? let's hope so!

I think 3-2 to Eng, Lampard to score first.

Bring it on boys!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ah well what does it matter? in the semi finals they will run into holland anyway, and then it's a one way ticket home

Mizki Guest

I'm changing my predictions. 1-1 Lampard to score first. England will win in penaltys

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dont think portugal will be that much of a threat actually
    i say 3-1 to england
    rooney for all 3?

Tokens

Portugal weren't a threat untill the referee gave them a very big helping hand in disallowing a perfect goal!

2-1 to england should have been
    :wav:

_S___K__A__K___I___D__77

My Space

If you can read this, you are a Douche! (Damn the change of style...to hell)

Tokens

well, i dont know his name but some1 was annoying ricardo, ricardo couldnt get to the ball, i think the referee made a good decision there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by geertjuhhh
    well, i dont know his name but some1 was annoying ricardo, ricardo couldnt get to the ball, i think the referee made a good decision there.
    goos decision lol the only person that was fouled in the area was john terry and he got fouled by his own player the linesman said it was a goal but the refferee overuled him by saying its no goal

i tell you something i bet hes just jelous coz we beat his home country 3-0 hee hee hee

England till i die - well played lads

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

Default England Was Cheated!!! Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by geertjuhhh
    Ok so your a portugal fan u cheated us!!! and no ricardo wasnt blocked he jumped into john terry and got tangled up it was his own fault! We won and that swedish piece of s*** doesnt deserve to be a refree in the confrence league never mind the euro 2004 championships!
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Mizki Guest

There is a website link where you can send the ref messages! Hopeing Jrh will put up the link soon

EDIT: After googling the ref, I found this message by another referee on another site.

"urs mier is keeping out of the media light now... he shut his website down last night because he was afraid of england fans mobbing him with death threats lol shame on that man.. the ball had clearly gone over the line by the time john terrys arm made contact with the goalies shoulder!!!!! and dont get me started about the 86 minutes of poor judgement before that!!! BRING ON REPLAYS!!!!!!!!!! "
    Last edited by Mizki; 26-06-2004 at 10:21 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GELHEAD2004
    ...We won and that swedish piece of s*** doesnt deserve to be a refree...championships!
    he is swiss, not swedish
    and collina should have been ref for that match, he is just the best ref ever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.