HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

This looked promising if it wasn't for that flash layout your business partner took without credit. I highly doubt someone from main-land england is going to hire and pay for a 15 year old to come over and take a few photographs when he/she could easily get an older much more experienced photographer in to do the work.

Also you say you can go anywhere in the country? Do you mean Isle Of Wight or actual main-land england? If so I doubt this too unless you have the funds/permission.

Tokens

Erm, in my opinion the photography needs work and you're still learning which is good but you have loads of potential. The site isn't yours and the images are only yours so for the site 0/10 and the photographs 6/10.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    This looked promising if it wasn't for that flash layout your business partner took without credit. I highly doubt someone from main-land england is going to hire and pay for a 15 year old to come over and take a few photographs when he/she could easily get an older much more experienced photographer in to do the work.

Also you say you can go anywhere in the country? Do you mean Isle Of Wight or actual main-land england? If so I doubt this too unless you have the funds/permission.
    I agree with the top bit mostly. But there could be some situations where they would go for a 15 year old.

And for the last bit, he said in the first post that additional costs apply for travelling anywhere in the country so I assume that covers the funding issue that you mentioned. As for permission, (and I assume you mean parental) I'm sure his parents won't mind taking the risk of him getting lost and not coming back...

But anyway, I preferred the blue site you had yesterday.

Tokens

To be honest, My Idea of the postcard production is still good and i think you should use it. You're all saying that a shop wont take a 15 year old on etc but companie's house never take anyone under 16 on? but they did for the ifuse group owner.

Darren, just go for the postcard production idea, your pictures look like they go on postcards.

Don't like my views? Build a bridge and get over it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I agree with the top bit mostly. But there could be some situations where they would go for a 15 year old.

And for the last bit, he said in the first post that additional costs apply for travelling anywhere in the country so I assume that covers the funding issue that you mentioned. As for permission, (and I assume you mean parental) I'm sure his parents won't mind taking the risk of him getting lost and not coming back...

But anyway, I preferred the blue site you had yesterday.
    Maybe on the Isle Of Wight they will hire him as he's local for say.. youth projects etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yadoh View Post
    To be honest, My Idea of the postcard production is still good and i think you should use it. You're all saying that a shop wont take a 15 year old on etc but companie's house never take anyone under 16 on? but they did for the ifuse group owner.

Darren, just go for the postcard production idea, your pictures look like they go on postcards.
    I never said that a shop won't take a 15 year old on
    I agree with your postcard idea, could work out pretty well.

DarrenToogood Guest

Hello,

I am loving the idea of postcards, and we will look into this. Travelling to mainland england, isle of man, wales, scotland or ireland is no problem, as my partner in this business is 18, and have a variety of cars we can use.

Run, maybe you were being a bit harsh on the 6/10 and 0/10, but everyones opinions count. We will upload some more images today, and more business cards and being printed and cut tonight. We are more than welcome to come to the mainland, and we have already planned 2 trips. We are also out on a boat next month for the world famous Cowes Week.

Tokens

I wasn't being harsh, you've got great ideas, it's just the execution and digital manipulation isn't good which doesn't make the image as good as it's potential.

The 0/10 is because the layout is free and you claimed it not to be.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenToogood View Post
    Hello,

I am loving the idea of postcards, and we will look into this. Travelling to mainland england, isle of man, wales, scotland or ireland is no problem, as my partner in this business is 18, and have a variety of cars we can use.

Run, maybe you were being a bit harsh on the 6/10 and 0/10, but everyones opinions count. We will upload some more images today, and more business cards and being printed and cut tonight. We are more than welcome to come to the mainland, and we have already planned 2 trips. We are also out on a boat next month for the world famous Cowes Week.
    I'm looking forward to seeing some images of Cowes week then, I've been a few times and it's a great atmosphere, especially since I stay just off the Medina
    Last edited by Kardan; 15-07-2008 at 03:08 PM.

DarrenToogood Guest

Run, I was not aware it was a script, however I now understand. The main focus of the site is the images, not just the site.

Kardan, I will be shooting all week hopefully and maybe get out on a boat. So if you can't make it this year, you can still see the pics! I am lucky and go to school on the Medina river (well, beside it) hence the name Medina High

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.