HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    DarrenToogood Guest

Post Bright Wight Images - Isle of Wight

Hello there,

I am Darren Toogood, one of the founders and photographers of Bright Wight Images, a new Isle of Wight based business offering photographic services to companies, clubs, events and the general public.

Bright Wight Images was set up this year by myself, and a fellow photographer Josh Harris, to display our works and to offer our skills to others. We offer a variety of different services, ranging from portraits to automotive, photo shoots to event contract. Using Canon 400D's with a variety of lenses, flashguns, filters and extra equipment, we can offer a professional, quality service for an affordable price.

Being based on the Isle of Wight we have great advantages of a lovely backdrop to a variety of different photographic genres. A lot of our automotive/motorsport work is done on the Mainland, in locations across the country. Bright Wight Images works for a number of companies such as the Isle of Wight County Press, IOW Gazette, Harwood’s Renault and many more. With a member of the team currently going through the iStockPhoto application process, we will soon be able to provide world class stock photography. All our photographic work is affordable, and all images are for sale. We are able to travel anywhere in the country (Additional costs apply).

For more information about Bright Wight Images, the services we have to offer and pricing, please use one of the following methods of contact;

Telephone (Pref.): 0560 1717 864
    Email: [email protected]
    Website: www.brightwightimages.com (Images still being uploaded)
    Private Message: DarrenToogood
    Reply to: This Thread

Darren Toogood
    Bright Wight Images

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Thread re-opened as inappropriate content was removed
    Last edited by brandon; 19-07-2008 at 09:31 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I visit the Isle of Wight annually and it has amazing scenery, so this could work well...

But just out of interest, what happened to your last... company/investment/thingy?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

That's quite a nice name you have there.

Good luck to you, I know you've got quite the reputation as a photographer.

DarrenToogood Guest

DarrenToogood.com is still running, and is my personal development portfolio for my photgraphic works. At the moment I am focusing on both

You are right indeed Kardan, the Isle of Wight is a lovely place to visit and is cracking for photographers!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenToogood View Post
    DarrenToogood.com is still running, and is my personal development portfolio for my photgraphic works. At the moment I am focusing on both

You are right indeed Kardan, the Isle of Wight is a lovely place to visit and is cracking for photographers!
    I was referring to DevelopTomorrow or something along those lines?

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

that is one brilliant website with some amazing pics on, +rep you'll go far
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lookin good
    Joe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is it supposed to look like that? [The font]

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

its different on mine robbie
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would change the font on the homepage if I was you.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.