HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Klydo View Post
    Nick is a very good coder, he had actually fixed that but it seems the Indian coder has written over it once again.
    Then the Indian coder needs to be gone, anyone who lets an exploitable bit of code like that in shouldn't even be around, it's just common practice with php.

visit my internet web site on the internet
    http://dong.engineer/
    it is just videos by bill wurtz videos you have been warned

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RUN View Post
    I never said it didn't look better so stop being so bitter and respect people's opinions and get over yourself, child.

It's just with the thread title being "a new leaf" and Greg saying he's "totally re-designing" the site I was expecting something completely different.
    I am a child get over it, I don't wish to argue in a thread.. if you wish to argue with me then feel free to do so over PM.

I like the tablet greg, did you use that for the people?

Edit: Sack the indian guy, because even I'd be able to fix a bug like that, and look how scrappy I am with php code.

But whatever floats your boat, I don't think you should have released it until you've coded it all, and have sorted every bug.
    Last edited by Independent; 20-07-2008 at 03:03 PM.

Tokens

No I haven't actually used the tablet at all, the people are from iStock - just edited the tshirts to have sites on them.
    Youmeo - Your Social Reunion
    You can follow development at Twitter & visually at Flickr!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No I haven't actually used the tablet at all, the people are from iStock - just edited the tshirts to have sites on them.
    Oh right, fair enough.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Ltd

Latest Awards:

http://www.kg-hosting.co.uk/lovely.png that nver happens on facebook
    Hi, names James. I am a web developer.

Tokens

That never happens on the BETA either.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    http://www.kg-hosting.co.uk/lovely.png that nver happens on facebook
    Don't take this the wrong way, but you should take it down until everything is working/fixed. Probably the bugs could be fixed in a few hours, I don't know how many bugs there are but habboxforum users have spotted tons, and I can't remember this but Caleb or GasFMatt found exploits and posted them, the bugs are due to the coders neglegence and other people may have found more bugs/exploits which have not been reported and may be abused, at least when they posted them you knew about them and fixed them immediatly.

Tokens

Indian coder
    Ehehehehehehehehe

Tokens

On the new site there will be a brand new secure structure developed by myself. You won't get any errors on the new site, it's unfortunate youmeo didn't find me to develop the site initially because it really is a bit of a pain but it's all good.

The indian coders aren't too bad considering, I believe with a but of teaching about the new system all will be well.

If you notice any more errors, could you please report them, I don't really have time to go through the site looking for them.

Thanks

Tokens

We can't take the site down, that's why we're working on a BETA. People don't seem to understand the fact we can't just take the site offline without a lot of planning and announcements. We'd all love to be able to work on it without having the hassle of people finding loads of bugs but it's just not realistic in our situation. I've explained it MANY times before.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast