HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
    Tokens

*Removed*

Edited by Invent (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.
    Last edited by Invent; 29-07-2008 at 02:52 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    The wonders of 15 year old boys from newcaste, don't have a clue about anything in the real world except for how to swear and be a chav. Don't like the forum go twiddly over to chavs r us or something.
    Stop being stereotypical all people from Newcastle aren't like that. It's also charva if you are from the North East.
    Email: [email protected] | Don't Have Skype or anything else.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Snex View Post
    Stop being stereotypical all people from Newcastle aren't like that. It's also charva if you are from the North East.
    I'm not been stereotypical, ok saying all 15 yr old guys from newcaste was not true. But look at his last post, love it.

Come and find me if you want, I live in Jacobs Well, Guildford, Surrey.

www.fragme.co = a project.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Please get back on topic or I'll have to close this thread to prevent futhur arguments

Thanks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sowwy Simon.

Yea usersystem.... loving it so far. Simple and easy to use

Check out some of my crappy albums:

http://www.tehupload.com/user/source

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zito View Post
    Well one, i've been here longer than you, look at my dat registered, i just don't spam the forum like you do. Two, what happened to all the images from September-November, yes you told me. Photobucket got hacked last month was down for a few days they didn't lose one image, You've closed and reopened and been hacked and you lost images, this is one reason not to use you, you upload images and one year later they are gone.

I tryed to delete me account and i got another link to active it. Think you need a bit of a recoding.
    I still have those images, and they are stored on the server still.. the difference was the technology used for storing those images was actually storing them as a blob in the database. That database is still there, but I am not re-coding the script to view them.

The images before the server being breached, are still there, they would all be there.. except the backups that were stored on the server were also removed, as well as the operating system in the container.

Don't make an argument when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zito View Post
    Your argument of TinyPic over ImageShack is redundant - my point is why use an unprofessional site that has already died once, with software that (I presume, but haven't checked) isn't open source and has no extra features to these professional sites. - Thank you, i agree 100%

I think you'll find yourself the idiot, come backwhen you learn to spell. Techtuts didn't seem to like you either. Your not getting much luck, only the Habbo community and most are aged 8-13.

I couldn't give a ******* ****, i didn't spend my life when i was younger playing Habbo, i had a life, i had friends. I was going off what information i could see for the date joined, it's a mistake.
    Hmm, I should learn to spell, when you can't spell date (dat) and use the correct version of I (it is not i), hmm quite hypocritical if you ask me.

TechTuts didn't like me? Of course.. since I used to be one of their coders before Dan took over, and Naresh was still at the top.

I've been here far longer then you, since the start, so don't give me that ******** about registering first. I don't care when I registered, I'm smarter then you, I'll always be smarter then you, and you are just a hypocritical ******* who thinks he can be e-hard on the internet.

Okay, that is my post in regards to his comments :]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You go girl!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Plus I don't see how in the world the guy received another activation e-mail, after you activate it sends you an email.. as well as when you want to cancel your account.. you have to confirm you really want to.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like it, it would be cool if you could integrate maybe some jquery animations when you do something, ie upload an image etc.
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why jQuery? Scriptaculous is better in my opinion, especially for uploading animations with ajax requests.

But that is ONLY a personal preference.