HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    Nivade: null
    Might try

LOL
    If you made an API I don't think anyone in their right mind would use it as the site has nothing good to build off in the first place (at the moment).

www.fragme.co = a project.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    If you made an API I don't think anyone in their right mind would use it as the site has nothing good to build off in the first place (at the moment).
    I know this.

but I'd then learn how to interact with other sites easily etc.. and probably a few of my newbie friends would use it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry to be posting off topic but I would be worried about the security of the site if you made an API as you would not have the correct knowledge to give functionality with secrity.

Nothing against you , just your coding is no-where near the SNS Standard yet.

www.fragme.co = a project.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    Sorry to be posting off topic but I would be worried about the security of the site if you made an API as you would not have the correct knowledge to give functionality with secrity.

Nothing against you , just your coding is no-where near the SNS Standard yet.
    Working with other code, and I'm not that silly.. I'd not let it go live to the site without days if not weeks of testing.

Anyway, this is not a Nivade thread..

On topic; - As I was saying, It would be nice for some sort of social networking intergration, like facebook.
    Last edited by Calon; 30-07-2008 at 06:42 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The user system needs a "remember me" thing added so you dont have to log in every time you visit.
    Lets set the stage on fire, and hollywood will be jealous.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    Working with other code, and I'm not that silly.. I'd not let it go live to the site without days if not weeks of testing.

Anyway, this is not a Nivade thread..

On topic; - As I was saying, It would be nice for some sort of social networking intergration, like facebook.
    It's an image uploader, not some fancy site. It's like adding all the features for the fun of it. imo there's no need for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom743 View Post
    The user system needs a "remember me" thing added so you dont have to log in every time you visit.
    I second that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would be interested in looking at this.

The issue I have with file upload management panels is they are to "clunky".

It that I mean click, click, click...

I was one one not to long ago that was fantastic, very smooth. Cant remember what it was called, Ill try find it for you for ideas.

If I was you, coding this I would think out of the box. Dont go for what all the other sites do, make it smooth.

Good luck!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617