HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    DarrenToogood Guest

When I say take, I mean photograph

Thanks Joe for your support. I have just printed off my own Model Release forms, and the iStock Model Release forms. Also some more business cards!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looking great darren! Well done, it shows a good lot of dedication and commitment that you have organized all this yourself! Keep up the good work and carry on taking them photographs - they're brilliant!

DarrenToogood Guest

Thank you for your continued support.

I am not David Bailey... yet haha.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenToogood View Post
    SyrupyMonkey,

I do not need to ask the permission to take little children. I am working on behalf of the organizers, and the children have entered the agreement of the carnival - I will not look like a dirty perv on a street corner, don't worry. Will be wearing official stuff etc.

Also, I was also worried about this fact, however it has been suggested that I hook up with someone else for a wedding or two. One of my clients has put me onto a contact, and we are currently discussing. This may still not happen.
    Usually you have to have permission to take little children, otherwise.. that's called kidnapping.
    Last edited by Dentafrice; 25-07-2008 at 08:59 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    Usually you have to take permission to take little children, otherwise.. that's called kidnapping.
    LOL, +rep.

DarrenToogood Guest

haha, my mistake. I did mean taking photographs. I am working as an official and will be wearing an official tabbard - this have been sorted

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha good luck!

This time, remember to make your pants actually touch your shoes,

DarrenToogood Guest

Nope, if it is nice weather like it has been today, the 3/4's will be back on

Tokens

I think for once you are going to have a succesful project. Good luck!

Tokens

So you're saying that companies will work beside you and people will hire you as a photographer on the basis that you went through a three month application process "/

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.