HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    DarrenToogood Guest

Post BrightWightImages - iStock Seller Status

Hello!

After the brilliant feedback from my previous thread about Bright Wight Images, I thought I would update you on our new status. As of this evening, I am now an official iStockPhoto seller - this give Bright Wight Images even more scope and a bigger portfolio.

Bright Wight Image's first outing is next Tuesday, covering a local children’s carnival, with the main procession on Wednesday. Following that, Skandia Cowes Week is the biggest event of the year. Working alongside onEdition, the official photographers, I look to take professional images with the scope of iStock quality. More events come after this, including a local festival.

I look to continue the development of Bright Wight Images, and the possible chance to move into wedding photography as of September. I will keep you, the users updated on the progress, and I hope you enjoy the photos displayed on the website. I have this morning updated the 'Event Images' section with some of the latest pictures done for my client, IOWCC - They are very impressed with the images and wish for me to do more. Even got a little plug on their site, www.iowcc.co.uk.

Any questions/comments, please do not be afraid to ask me in this thread, or via PM.

Darren Toogood
    Bright Wight Images
    Last edited by DarrenToogood; 25-07-2008 at 07:53 PM.

Tokens

That status means nothing if you don't sell any.

DarrenToogood Guest

Very true indeed, however to achieve the status I have gone through a 3 month application process - This shows dedication, and also shows that the images submitted are to a high-quality.

This is great for future clients.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Congratulations, I hope you ask permission to take photographs of little children Darren...

Don't you think you're aiming a little too high?

I mean I know the skys the limit but I know I'd be cheesed off I ordered a wedding photographer and a teenager came... ;l

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good luck
    Lets make the map red again

T4 on the beach 2009 woo
    Need help PM me Im always happy to help, more then the guys at Asda

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by SyrupyMonkey View Post
    Congratulations, I hope you ask permission to take photographs of little children Darren...

Don't you think you're aiming a little too high?

I mean I know the skys the limit but I know I'd be cheesed off I ordered a wedding photographer and a teenager came... ;l
    Don't worry sir!
    He's from Internet

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iTech View Post
    Don't worry sir!
    He's from Internet
    haha, great post.

DarrenToogood Guest

SyrupyMonkey,

I do not need to ask the permission to take little children. I am working on behalf of the organizers, and the children have entered the agreement of the carnival - I will not look like a dirty perv on a street corner, don't worry. Will be wearing official stuff etc.

Also, I was also worried about this fact, however it has been suggested that I hook up with someone else for a wedding or two. One of my clients has put me onto a contact, and we are currently discussing. This may still not happen.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenToogood View Post
    SyrupyMonkey,

I do not need to ask the permission to take little children. I am working on behalf of the organizers, and the children have entered the agreement of the carnival - I will not look like a dirty perv on a street corner, don't worry. Will be wearing official stuff etc.

Also, I was also worried about this fact, however it has been suggested that I hook up with someone else for a wedding or two. One of my clients has put me onto a contact, and we are currently discussing. This may still not happen.
    LOL

Looking good your doing well, keep it up
    Last edited by iJoe; 25-07-2008 at 08:31 PM.
    Joe

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.