HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Post PureWight.org - Pure Wight Photography

Hey
    Myself and a guy called Josh Harris have just opened PureWight.org.
    We're an Isle of Wight based photography company.
    Feel free to check out our portfolio, it doesn't get updated as reguarly as our Flickr so it may be best to check that out instead...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/purewightphotography/
    Our competitor, BrightWightImages seems to be getting jealous too.
    Mr. or whatever it is Toogood lost himself an event when he emailed the managers after finding that we were covering the same event. His jealousy lost him the event, and we still have it. Hahah.
    In regards to the template being the same as his, it was paid for and used by Josh and Darren kept it, some of Josh's images can still be viewed on Darren's server and his name in the HTML code of his site, which has been reported to his hosts.
    He seems to like childish games, saying our images are crap, etc. To make himself feel better about his photography and he can't seem to handle that we're already covering more events than him.
    I'm also in contact with at least 15 local photographers, some very well respected that seem to like my photography...
    All of the photography that's on there currently has been taken by me, as Josh hasn't been online.
    We've also had T-Shirts printed with our company and website on the back. Black T-Shirts and white text.
    We're looking to buy some jackets and polos too, for when the colder weather comes.
    Anyway...
    Feel free to comment and give us tips and advice. We'd love to hear what you think.
    Oh, I forgot to mention! We've also been offered the chance to use a studio on the island and they'll lend us all the equipment needed!
    Basically, our aim is to prove that you can take decent photographs with ANY camera.
    I currently have a Fujifilm Finepix S9600, and am planning to upgrade in the near future.
    So, yeah, as I said. Any criticism is welcome. Tips and advice would be great.

Note:
    DarrenToogood is NOT permitted to post in this thread, thankyou.

Thread Closed by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent further arguments
    Last edited by brandon; 09-08-2008 at 11:00 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mr. or whatever it is Toogood lost himself an event when he emailed the managers after finding that we were covering the same event. His jealousy lost him the event, and we still have it. Hahah.
    This puts me off the most. This part of your post makes you look like a six year old whining because some person took his toy.

We don't really care how you feel about Darren.

You're post is basically saying 'OMGz we have an event and darren don't LOLOLOLOL'.

Sounds like your about six.

That's one reason that I don't wish you luck.
    --

You can take decent photographs with any camera.. but that doesn't mean that is what people are looking for, or what is going to be wanted.

If you took a picture for a magazine, who needed a high-res quality up close photograph of a model, with superior lighting, just any camera isn't going to do that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Lol yknow what, I speak on behalf of DarrenTooGood and say that this is the worst pisstake I've ever seen.

I mean, seriously lol you couldn't think of anything better? I could take better pics on a Boots disposable camera. You can get buy one get one free on those cameras right now too!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    Lol yknow what, I speak on behalf of DarrenTooGood and say that this is the worst pisstake I've ever seen.

I mean, seriously lol you couldn't think of anything better? I could take better pics on a Boots disposable camera. You can get buy one get one free on those cameras right now too!
    Haha.
    I saw you suck up to Darren in his thread anyway, I need some advanced critique, not people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    This puts me off the most. This part of your post makes you look like a six year old whining because some person took his toy.

We don't really care how you feel about Darren.

You're post is basically saying 'OMGz we have an event and darren don't LOLOLOLOL'.

Sounds like your about six.

That's one reason that I don't wish you luck.
    --

You can take decent photographs with any camera.. but that doesn't mean that is what people are looking for, or what is going to be wanted.

If you took a picture for a magazine, who needed a high-res quality up close photograph of a model, with superior lighting, just any camera isn't going to do that.

I was only stating that as he had already stated. That's the only reason I bought it into the thread.
    & Yeah, but with the correct skills, you can do the best you can.
    Last edited by Tarantula; 08-08-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao this is a fail. You got some idiot called josh who screwed darren over working for you and you ripped the name almost. I don't wish you the best of luck because darrens photographs clearly out do yours on his own. Oh and also, grow up you moron.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantula View Post
    Haha.
    I saw you suck up to Darren in his thread anyway, I need some advanced critique, not people like you.

I was only stating that as he had already stated. That's the only reason I bought it into the thread.
    & Yeah, but with the correct skills, you can do the best you can.
    Sometimes the 'best you can' is not acceptable.

If I went out and got a disposable camera, broke out the lens with a knife, and tried to take pictures.. the best I can.. you think that would be good?

No.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantula View Post
    Haha.
    omg lol omg lol omg lol omg LOL.

Obviously you don't know the difference between sucking up and giving someone some good criticism. LOOOOL.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So, you call this 'decent'? LOL

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    So, you call this 'decent'? LOL

LOL!!

Anyway aren't you the fat ginger kid who Darren doesn't like?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You couldn't get a pay to click site running, how do you expect to get a photography company running?
    Joe

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast