HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lestah View Post
    Incorrect. My old maths teacher himself said that I had a very good chance of going up to an A*, and I think he knows a lot more about it than you.
    Evidently not if he thinks a maths exam is worth a remarking ol:
    Don't get your hopes up babe.
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by YoManGo! View Post
    a* - english lang and re
    a - english lit and history
    b - science
    c - music and maths
    d - additional science
    e - spanish

i'm a geek
    So you got every level basically lool.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Guy who said his teacher said it's a high chance of it going up,
    if it was a high chance, thats like saying everyones gcses is very unprofessionally marked because everyons could have a high chance of having different marks.

Our head of maths at our school said, it's a lot of money, the school aren't going to pay, you can pay, it's basically a waste of time, because if you're on the borderline by 1-4 marks, you paper gets checked an extra time anyway.

So the chances of it changing by one mark, let alone three, is very VERY unlikely.
    Mitch, 18. Leeds University in September

Tokens

i did exceptionally well, i wont say my grades as i don't want you all to feel like you did crap.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch4? View Post
    Guy who said his teacher said it's a high chance of it going up,
    if it was a high chance, thats like saying everyones gcses is very unprofessionally marked because everyons could have a high chance of having different marks.

Our head of maths at our school said, it's a lot of money, the school aren't going to pay, you can pay, it's basically a waste of time, because if you're on the borderline by 1-4 marks, you paper gets checked an extra time anyway.

So the chances of it changing by one mark, let alone three, is very VERY unlikely.
    Exactly, it's like me and others have said, exams are marked numerous times, I doubt in a maths exam, out of all exams, they would miss out one if any marks :rolleyes:

Someone is setting their hopes too high and will be v.dissapointed.
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lestah View Post
    Incorrect. My old maths teacher himself said that I had a very good chance of going up to an A*, and I think he knows a lot more about it than you. The school's paying for it, anyway, so I'm not complaining if I don't go up. If I don't go up and it's before the 20th of September I'll pay to send some more stuff off.

I only need 1 or 2 marks I think. As for maths either being right or wrong, that's true to an extent, but don't forget you get marks for all sorts of things nowadays. (you can get a B without getting a single question correct, I think?). I can remember on the first paper I panicked incredibly on the last question, and literally filled 2 A4 sheets of paper with working out, so fingers crossed.

LOL .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A******************

Tokens

Well. i'm in the accelerated learning group... for some reason >.<

And i got a C at maths

that was my target but meh, who cares we've gotta do it again anyway

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314