HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who do you want to evict?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sara

23 62.16%
  • Lisa

14 37.84%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    Yeah, DigitalSpy forums also predict Lisa is going and their poll hasn't been wrong to date. They have a much larger community of Big Brother fans obviously, so I'm assuming it's a more accurate representation of the fandom. At the moment they have:

Lisa: 63% to evict
    Sara: 36% to evict
    Digital Spy is usually less accurate than BBO for some reason. For example, they only had 80% or so for Nicole to be evicted.

On DS, as soon as the poll comes up - users vote straight the way, whereas in realtiy the majority of votes are cast on eviction night... But since the phone lines are only open for 2 days - DS should be more accurate.

But it looks like Lisa is going since it's a vote to evict - If it was a vote to save however, I'm sure Sara would have been evicted.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Isn't there something like 24hrs to vote? I don't think lines are open yet are they?

Tokens

they're my two favs to win :@@@@
    but at least they got 25k each.

sara to go, although i think lisa will.
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Digital Spy is usually less accurate than BBO for some reason. For example, they only had 80% or so for Nicole to be evicted.

On DS, as soon as the poll comes up - users vote straight the way, whereas in realtiy the majority of votes are cast on eviction night... But since the phone lines are only open for 2 days - DS should be more accurate.

But it looks like Lisa is going since it's a vote to evict - If it was a vote to save however, I'm sure Sara would have been evicted.
    Well so far they havent been wrong, and I think DS are more accurate imo, as they cover a wider range of demographics of Big Brother fans so its a big representation of the actual fandom. They are never spot on, but always right
    Sammeth.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks whoever gave me -rep, which was offensive. The names were announced on the show and therefore no spoilers were needed, which is why I put the names in the title.

I've decided I want Lisa out now.
    Last edited by Plank; 28-08-2008 at 02:39 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I want Sara to go, and Lisa to win. But knowing the bloody ignorant majority of the public, Lisa will go.

Tokens

Wasn't the comment "I've got a heart of gold" comment from Lisa slightly cringeworthy?
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

slightly [above]

erm, i like them both. why are the ******s like rex not up but the good people in there are up.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont want any of them to go, Cus i like sara but i like lisa lo l
    Back for a while

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i h8 kat did u c rachel say soz 2 her for not doing the same as the others did, kat is a cheat and a gameplayer, sly cow
    dannyboi'

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast