HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Default "Chaos" Fuel Altered Car in "Chaos!"

Last Bank Holiday Weekend my favorite Drag Racing Event of the year took place at Shakespere County Raceway, The Summer Nationals, this event consisted of the famous Fuel Altereds. However one of those Fuel Altereds Chaos had a nasty crash! Chaos while doing its first run of the day alongside Venom (Another Fuel Altered). It happened due to the car doing a longer wheelie than normal, this caused the car to get out of shape and to far near to Venom, so while trying to steer it back the car drifted and flipped over 3 times.

Here is a picture sequence of the crash (From different angles) -

The Crew quickly got up there to find that the driver was un-hurt and well! However for the car's bodyshell.... see for yourself... -

And for the cars engine and frame, its frame has been weakened and now un-usable, however most of the engine is usable. (I think) -

It was an amzing crash for me to watch.
    For more information visit www.Eurodragster.com, and go to latest news!
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Forgot to mention the car's website. www.chaos-fuel-altered.com, details of the crash might be on there by now!
    One for the road. :rolleyes: