HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    Whats wrong with BMW?
    Not exactly sure. Uncle keeps going on about how bad they are and has drilled it into my head never to get one. Much prefer a Mercedes. Wouldn't you?

Tokens

Its almost as bad as the X6

Quote Originally Posted by Loqo View Post
    Not exactly sure. Uncle keeps going on about how bad they are and has drilled it into my head never to get one. Much prefer a Mercedes. Wouldn't you?
    And no.. becuase the steering cut out on my mum when she went round a corner
    Grabbing My
    Horn.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Beamer185 View Post
    And no.. becuase the steering cut out on my mum when she went round a corner
    I really dont know what you replying to. It makes no sense.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Is it me or is it just the result of a 5 and 6 series having a child? It looks suspiciously similar to both of them. I would of thought it would of kept to the current 7 series design, except tweaked a bit/ The current model is chunky and luxurious, possibly even a chaffeur sort of car. It's just a 5 series now with a 5 and 6 series mixed and match face, and looks like what a rich old man would drive. I think BMW might have lost the only car that did look like a rich person was inside being dirven about (or that's what it looked like to me in the UK )

6 series nose, 5 series lights, if anyone wanted to know what on earth I was talking about
    I agree. 2008 7 Series was such just a roller car, now its just wrong.

Taking a Quattroporte grill, combining two of your other models taillights and adding another 10k worth of electronics doesn't make a BMW 7 Series... hell, it doesn't make any car.

IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12