HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    So you're addicted. k.
    How can I be addicted to this ****? The majority of the members on Habboxforum don't even make this forum worth reading no more, at least myself knows how to entertain a crowd, or at least get a community together.
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
    How can I be addicted to this ****? The majority of the members on Habboxforum don't even make this forum worth reading no more, at least myself knows how to entertain a crowd, or at least get a community together.
    Soooooo entertain = bother. k. And you are addicted, because if you werent, you would have left by now and kept your word.

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    Soooooo entertain = bother. k. And you are addicted, because if you werent, you would have left by now and kept your word.
    I said I was leaving in 4 months, and being addicted and having a site to go on to post there views and opinions when bored is a whole different thing. You must have a bad boring life to jump to the conclusion someones ''addicted'' to a forum. I thinks its the time spent on a forum, not the posts posted what proves your addicted, so I can official say, YOUR ADDICTED.

BRAP BRAP BRAP, 1 2 3!!
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I said I was leaving in 4 months, and being addicted and having a site to go on to post there views and opinions when bored is a whole different thing. You must have a bad boring life to jump to the conclusion someones ''addicted'' to a forum. I thinks its the time spent on a forum, not the posts posted what proves your addicted, so I can official say, YOUR ADDICTED.

BRAP BRAP BRAP, 1 2 3!!
    So the point in posting it now is??? No one will care by the time u actually leave, and i dont think anyone really cares now.

Also, you can be addicted a forum. You can be addicted to any site, almost anything where you 'do' something. So you can call me addicted, but i honestly dont care. And i dont care if you dont care about me saying you are. If you can get round that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

so I can official say, YOUR ADDICTED.
    I've grown bored and moving on from the whole ''computer generation'' for a while, I'm removing my computer from my room for a while and don't wanna spend no more time online so I've decided to leave Habboxforum for good, as well as anything to do with Habbo. I've also deleted facebook, myspace and everything else to do with myself online. Good bye.
    bye dam - oh wait, never mind, you're still here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

he's just too poor to afford internet so he's 'quitting'.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    he's just too poor to afford internet so he's 'quitting'.
    Nope, he managed to get a rip off deal that makes him pay like £900 slowly, so he can stay yay. Continue on!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So this thread can be closed if he technically isn't leaving yet :rolleyes:

pc setup | system specs
    check what i've been watching here.
    avril lavigne ♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why are you so adicted, if you hated it so much you would obviously leave now, so don't kid yourself.
    i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

BRAP BRAP BRAP, 1 2 3!!
    :rolleyes:

Hypocrite?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast