HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

You should definately change if you want to pursue a better education. You will make new friends and you can still keep in contact with you're old ones.
    Bring On The Trumpets.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Go to the other school
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I swear you just described my sixth form.
    Its in special measures.
    Most of my teachers cannot teach.
    They use the library as a classroom.
    It used to be the best public school / sixth form in Manchester ... now its the worst.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Like others have said you definitely need to make a decision soon else you'll have a lot of catching up to do. I'm sure you'll make new friends and you can keep in touch with the others. At the end of the day it's only a couple of year of your life but they're important both if you're going to uni after and if not you want the best grades to help you out with getting a job in the future.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Decision made.
    Phoned the other six form today to arrange a meeting, almost certain they'll have me.
    Meet at 8am tomorrow.

Thank you everyone.

Xbox Live: Jholder112233
    PS3 Online Tag: Josh-H

Last.fm | Digg | Xbox.com

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Josh-H View Post
    Decision made.
    Phoned the other six form today to arrange a meeting, almost certain they'll have me.
    Meet at 8am tomorrow.

Thank you everyone.
    Hope you get in
    Grabbing My
    Horn.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I would hate to move schools, especially to be stuck on my own with no friends. It's a choice that would be very difficult to make. You want to stay as you're with your friends and get a slight education.

But you want to move to get a great education with no friends, yet you're still not guaranteed an amazing education by going there? If you go there with no friends, you'll be miserable during free period and then carry that on into lessons and maybe miss out on the grades you expect.

You don't have to move, just buck your ideas up at school, do work during free period (if you feel you're still not doing enough work then) and don't miss out in lessons, it's as simple as that. It's down to you really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Got into the new school, start monday and some of my friends from current school also have an interview tomorrow now

Xbox Live: Jholder112233
    PS3 Online Tag: Josh-H

Last.fm | Digg | Xbox.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Josh-H View Post
    Got into the new school, start monday and some of my friends from current school also have an interview tomorrow now
    I hope it all goes well for you, when I left school and went to college, I only knew two others that had attended my school. It forced me to mix and make new friends, and as to the friends you leave behind, the ones that are important to you, you will stay in touch with. I'm sure you've made the right decision
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If your current friends are that important they will stay in touch

This is why MSN was invented

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast