HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Hm.... Boujour?!

Tokens

Salut!
    Mon Francais n'est pas bon. Je pratique parfois le francais. Mon nom est Corey. J'habite dans L'Ontario, Canada. J'aime mange. J'aime regarde la television et joue sur l'ordinateur. Mes verbes irreguliers francais sont terrible. Je besoin de l'aide avec le francais.

There are probably MANY Mistakes in that, But I did my best :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

bonjour, jemapelle adam. jai treize ans. jabite de angleterre. je passer de beaucoup de temps du l'hotel de habbo, jadore ca.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DED.MAN.LIVIN
    bonjour, jemapelle adam. jai treize ans. jabite de angleterre. je passer de beaucoup de temps du l'hotel de habbo, jadore ca.

You are using the infinitive with your "er" verbs . See when you say "Je passer", it should be "Je passe" For er verbs, take off the er. If you are saying I pass, Its Je passe, If you are saying you pass, I believe that it is Tu passes, He/she Passes would be Il/Elle passe. We pass = Nous passons, You (plural) pass = Vous passez, and They pass would be Ils/Elles Passent.

Just a little pointer with your verbs

Je me couche maintenant. Bonne nuit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bonjour. Je m'appelle le chien de poubelle, et je suis un des rois des chiens. Je chasse des chats et des chats de mal de combat. J'également écorce à la lune et mords le bout de l'homme de poteau.
    Rofl
    And simonac said:
    Then my name is Simon and I come from Canada, in the province of Quebec. I speak French than English. I speak English nevertheless rather well. Then if you speak French or voule about the assistance, well speak.

I didnt know what voule was... i forgot...

The family of the simpsons
    Bonjour. La famille est Homer (le père) Marge (la mère) Bart (le garçon âgé de 10 ans) Lisa (la fille âgée de 8 ans) et maggie (le babie)
    Last edited by Ziabotsu; 01-12-2004 at 09:08 PM.

Tokens

**** zë gåt!

Edit by !xx!kyle!xx! - You broke the forum rules by trying to avoid the swearing filter.Please do not swear!
    Last edited by Mr.Kylee; 02-12-2004 at 08:11 AM.
    My habbo(s):
    co.uk &.com: Dansk
    .ch: Cete

Check out http://habbofan.ch/forum - Join the community!

G-flow Guest

Bonjour, mo nom est Jack et j'habite en Ecosse gentille de vous rencontrer coffre-fort de subistance le Habbox!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Corey777
    You are using the infinitive with your "er" verbs . See when you say "Je passer", it should be "Je passe" For er verbs, take off the er. If you are saying I pass, Its Je passe, If you are saying you pass, I believe that it is Tu passes, He/she Passes would be Il/Elle passe. We pass = Nous passons, You (plural) pass = Vous passez, and They pass would be Ils/Elles Passent.

Just a little pointer with your verbs

Je me couche maintenant. Bonne nuit.
    thank you.

Tokens

De Rien Je suis seulement un novice en francais.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12