HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Computeach

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Computeach

Yeah, I'm currently in my second year at college and I don't really want to go to university since it costs way too much in my opinion and I don't really want to move away from home. Anyway, I filled my details in the other day on the Computeach website so they could send me some information, trouble is my friend at college said that Computeach is for people who don't know anything about ICT and want to learn it to get a job related to ICT. Is this true? I was going to do a Computeach course to learn about becoming an ICT administrator after my second year at college.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Companys want ICT admins that know what they're doing and possibly have experience, not some silly qualifications that anyone could probably get. If you really want to be an admin forget courses and get out there doing it. Even if you have to halp out for free at first to get experience/prove yourself.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for that info.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you wanna get microsoft certification and all that shizzle.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You do get Microsoft certification and accreditation as a Microsoft Gold Partner.