HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm either planning on going to uni in CA or here then moving to CA as that's where i plan on living
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

to be honest, the price isn't really much different abroad, so i might apply when it's time
    goodbye.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Puma

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    to be honest, the price isn't really much different abroad, so i might apply when it's time
    Say what? You're talking at least 55k for studying in the United States, plus US laws prevent you from only having a job inside a university's campus; which is paid very little. Then there are accommodation and living expenses, which would probably cost another 30k; so you'd be looking at paying a fee of around 85K.

As for the grade part, you'll need at least ABB and a good SAT score to apply to any 'respected' US university.

Btw - British banks don't give loans to students studying in the US
    Live as if you will die tomorrow but learn as if you will live forever - Mahatma Gandhi

Tokens

I really don't see the point in going abroad for university. Seems a pointless hassle if you ask me.
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

For NL it's a goddam lot cheaper. You get the same price as NL students being an EU citizen. There are more places than the USA.

Average cost of university is £32k. Whilst the tuition fees are just €1,565/yr in Amsterdam (doesn't include accomodation mind).
    Last edited by alexxxxx; 28-09-2008 at 02:59 PM.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Throne Sofa View Post
    I really don't see the point in going abroad for university. Seems a pointless hassle if you ask me.
    So you don't have to pay back your loan. But I think if you move house so many times they lose track of you and your debt gets cleared anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Mary View Post
    So you don't have to pay back your loan. But I think if you move house so many times they lose track of you and your debt gets cleared anyway.
    It's like they've never heard of fraud.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

USA recognises it, the teacher that came from the states said that they recognised them. And at our college Alex you can do a scholorship for the American universaties, oh and i'd like to go

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Poojie View Post
    USA recognises it, the teacher that came from the states said that they recognised them. And at our college Alex you can do a scholorship for the American universaties, oh and i'd like to go
    Sick. I'll look into that.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    If I were to go to a foreign uni then i'd only want to go somewhere like Singapore (or another english speaking country that actually has culture and I might learn something). As opposed to just going to America for the sake of it and living a similar life.
    Culture is dying here tbh. everything is going modern with integrated resorts and shiz. The good thing is that you meet different sorts of people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast